Disneyland paris railroad

Started by Captain_spencer, March 30, 2013, 06:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain_spencer

Does anyone know if you can board the railroad train at any station??  [-o<  [-o<  [-o<
 Because when i went in september 2009 you could only get on at main street station. :cry:

ed-uk

You can get on at any station unless they've closed it for some reason. I noticed that Tomorrowland station was closed on one of our visits.
Ed & David

Zee79

Its any station however the train is normally packed from Main Street and no one usually gets off at the other stations.

captain rocket

i would'nt necessarily agree with Zee79. The train is very busy from Main Street station at the start of the day, but it tends to even out at the other stations later on. If the park is really busy then they allocate certain carriages to each station, so if you get on at Frontierland you can ride and get off at any station, but if you stay on until you get back to the station you started from, you are obliged to get off.
The trains tend to be quietest late afternoon/early evening.

julesk

Quote from: "captain rocket"i would'nt necessarily agree with Zee79. The train is very busy from Main Street station at the start of the day, but it tends to even out at the other stations later on. If the park is really busy then they allocate certain carriages to each station, so if you get on at Frontierland you can ride and get off at any station, but if you stay on until you get back to the station you started from, you are obliged to get off.
The trains tend to be quietest late afternoon/early evening.

I agree with captain Rocket, we did the entire route from main street last year and more people got off than on.

Captain_spencer

Thank you very much for all of your help. Can't wait to go back on it soon. :)