Offer Changes

Started by emsamess, March 31, 2013, 01:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emsamess

Hello,

Does anyone know how often and maybe when the DLP offers change? Last year we had the book two nights and get two nights free offer and would like the same again for this December. Currently the two free nights end in November and not December.

I check the DLP website almost daily waiting for the offers to change, so if anyone knows or has noticed a pattern would save me a small daily job :-)

Thank you

Em xx

TigerLily

Hi emsamess!

I had tried to figure out if there was an offer pattern too. I went into my old emails and searched specifically for ones from Disney Paris and it came up with all of them. Last time we booked we had 40% off and I could remember missing out on the 50% flash sale that they had a few weeks after I had booked (which is what I wanted to catch this year lol). To cut a long story short, I waited and waited before booking for the same time that last years 50% flash offer was - and the date came and went (by months now). So I have recently booked using the 30% offer that was on instead - I couldn't force myself to wait any longer hahaha.  So as far as I'm concerned, there doesn't seem to be a pattern. But I'm betting that they WILL have that same offer again (probably in a few weeks - just to make me kick myself lol. ) and the same goes for your two nights free offer - they probably will do it again, just when they decide to rather than in a pattern. Of course, I could well be wrong re sales patterns, I did only check for over an 18 month period.

I actually found that this year with trying to book The Davy Crockett Ranch (we love it there!) has been shown as fully booked when I have tried to book - twice! So I hurried after the second dose of "fully booked" (which was for the may half term week that we wanted) and am instead going in the first week of June.

MrsPirate

Good question, there doesn't seem to have been a 50% flash sale for a while, I've also been checking daily!

I took the advice of others on here  and booked under the French offer 35% off and kids under 12 free for our trip in October, this worked out almost £200 cheaper than the 2 nights free offer on the English site.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

emsamess

Thank you both. Really helpful advice.

Wow TigerLilly, 18 months of research is seriously impressive! We too love Davey Crockett, it is just perfect.

Best go check right now, just in case!!

xx

TigerLily

You're welcome! :D

Are you signed up to Disney Paris's emails? They email directly to you as soon as a new offer starts which is pretty useful. Haha - thank you :D but it was easy really as all I did was trawl through any emails I had been sent from Disney in that time with any offer information on them and note  what times of what month it happened to be.

I hope your offer turns up soon for you - it's hard having to wait and wait.

TigerLily

Just in case  you hadn't yet seen - there is a two nights and two days free offer on with disney at the mo for bookings made until 30th April, for arrival dates between September 1st through to 7th November :-)

"Book early and get 2 nights and 2 days for free"

It's through the dlrpmagic website that I saw that...in the "other offers for disney" bit.

emsamess

Thank you. I think i am signed up, but have not seen one recently. The two day free offer would be perfect, but we need it for December. Get all excited at the thought of it :-)