Trip Report: 25th - 29th March *Complete!*

Started by Shannon, March 30, 2013, 12:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora1

Thank you for postimg you r TR! I loved reading it.
You made great pictures!
Aurora1

Shannon

Quote from: "mdw"
Quote from: "Shannon"
Quote from: "mdw"Great trip report! Advice on buses plz? When did you use them? We're they busy? Is it best to walk?
Thank you! :) We only used them in the morning, and they were quite busy then but we always got a place and they were pretty regular so if you did just miss one you wouldn't have to wait long for the next one. In the evening, especially after dreams, they were really really busy so we just walked back. The walk is quite nice and we were right at the far end of the site but it only took us 15 minutes or so and it was a lot less hassle than trying to cram on a bus.

Thank you, is it 15min from the beginning of the lake village end or 15min from Disneyland park?
Hmm, I'd probably say it takes 15 from Fantasia gardens to get to the main facilities in the Cheyenne :)

[size=85]June 2012 - Santa Fe
March 2013 - Cheyenne - (Trip Report)
March/April 2014 - Cheyenne[/size]

mdw

thank you!!!!

cinderslg

Lovely tr and great pics, thanks for sharing  :D

Shannon

Thank you to everyone for your comments :D I'm glad that you enjoyed reading it!

I forgot to mention that on the last day (Friday) at around 3pm, there were some characters out by the gates next to it's a small world for quite a while! It was Eeyore, Rabbit (from Winnie the Pooh) and then Minnie and Daisy were together. Eeyore and Rabbit were quite quiet but Minnie and Daisy were being mobbed :(

Din97

I think that its really sweet that the Mad Hatter ran over to Ava when he saw her the second time!
Nice trip report! Really enjoyed reading, I actually scrolled back up to re-read! Amazing!
1994 ~ New York Hotel
2004 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2006 ~ Hotel Santa Fe
2012 ~ Dream Castle Hotel
2013 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2014 ~ Magic Circus Hotel
2015 ~ Dream Castle Hotel

julesk

Thanks so much for the advise Shannon. Its a great help. Hope you manage to talk your Mum into another trip again soon!

Shannon

Quote from: "julesk"Thanks so much for the advise Shannon. Its a great help. Hope you manage to talk your Mum into another trip again soon!
No problem, I'm glad that I could help! :) and I'm getting there, she seems like she's thinking about it, hurray! :D

pialykke

Quote from: "mdw"We didn't get a hair dryer or a kettle in our room, but other people did so I would just keep this in mind as you may want to take these.

Just a quick note - when we went in March last year, we stayed in the Santa Fe (but I'm sure it's the same at the Cheyenne). We had already found out before leaving home, that there are no coffee/tea making facilities in any of the rooms. We hired a kettle from reception - 30 euro full refundable deposit - and then just brought our own instant coffee/tea bags from home. The only problem is milk, if you take milk - but I guess coffee mate would make do for the length of a trip (or maybe buy a small carton of milk and pop in the minibar?)

Apart from that, thanx for an amazing trip report! I really enjoyed reading it!!
Pia. xx

May 2017 - Newport
November 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2014 - Santa Fe
March 2012 - Santa Fe

Shannon

Quote from: "pialykke"
Quote from: "mdw"We didn't get a hair dryer or a kettle in our room, but other people did so I would just keep this in mind as you may want to take these.

Just a quick note - when we went in March last year, we stayed in the Santa Fe (but I'm sure it's the same at the Cheyenne). We had already found out before leaving home, that there are no coffee/tea making facilities in any of the rooms. We hired a kettle from reception - 30 euro full refundable deposit - and then just brought our own instant coffee/tea bags from home. The only problem is milk, if you take milk - but I guess coffee mate would make do for the length of a trip (or maybe buy a small carton of milk and pop in the minibar?)

Apart from that, thanx for an amazing trip report! I really enjoyed reading it!!
Pia. xx
Thank you! That's a good tip - I'll remember it for next time :)