Are you allowed to do this?

Started by Labyrinth, February 10, 2013, 11:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Labyrinth

I read somewhere that when you change the country on the Disneyland Paris website it comes up cheaper.
I did & it does but does it work?
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

Elaine

Quote from: "Labyrinth"I read somewhere that when you change the country on the Disneyland Paris website it comes up cheaper.
I did & it does but does it work?

yes, you can price check on any country's version of the DLP site. Depending on which offers each country is getting at the time, it might be cheaper booking online with a country different to your own.

If this is the case, and the price is acceptable to you, yes, you can book online using another country's version of the DLP site. Just leave the country as it is, and fill in the rest of the booking details with your own information, as you would normally. The confirmation comes to you by email, as normal, nothing comes to you in the post. There are no problems checking in at your hotel this way.

Aurora1

It works!! =D>  I just booked us a stay at DLP in october!  Got the receipt notification. :D/  Booked with 2 nights and 2 days free!
Aurora1

Aurora1

Forgot: Thanks Labyrinth for asking this question and Thanks Elaine for answering. I was just searching on the forum for a question  like this,
Aurora1

Aurora1

All the papers arrived today per email! We`re good to go =D>  :P  Well it will be a while, but looking forward to it! I didn`t tell my daughter yet. She just knows we`re thinking abot it. I`m trying not to tell too much, so maybe it will be a surprise to her! :D
Aurora1

sydneymj

I want to book a trip through the DLP French website we do not have credit cards only a Visa debit card has anyone used anything similar to pay.

Elaine

Quote from: "sydneymj"I want to book a trip through the DLP French website we do not have credit cards only a Visa debit card has anyone used anything similar to pay.

debit card and credit card mean the same thing in France, so you'll be fine using your debit card to pay.

sydneymj

Many thanks, the price on the DLP.FR in our case is £300.00 cheaper!