Nut allergy - food intolerance advice please

Started by Disneydreamer2012, December 28, 2012, 09:57:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydreamer2012

We are travelling for the first time to Euro Disney on New Years Day :D/  - its the first time also that we have been abroad with  our children.  My daughter who is nine has suffered with various different allergies since she was a baby and I so we were not brave enough to travel abroad or even stay in a hotel before now.  

We are going to stay at the Newport Bay and have booked   for half board plus dining, I know that Disney have a specially designed diet plan to accommodate allergy sufferers -  I was just wondering if anyone had eaten the meals - what were they like? is there a variety of food on offer?  Is is better to eat in the hotel or are they on offer anywhere in the village?

Also we are travelling on the Euro Star and as far as I can work out I think it will be fine to bring food, rice milk with me?

If anyone has any experience of the above it would be really useful if they have any top tips or advice before we go.  Thank you.

julesk

Has anyone recently used the food allergy menu in Auberge de cendrillion (princess meal) or Buffalo Bills dinner show? Our daughter has a peanut allergy and we dont want her to miss out to much as a result. Also I have read on trip advisor that disney sometimes use peanut oil instead of olive oil too. Has anyone had problems with this?

Any help would be greatfully recieved.  [-o<