Triple the Memories - PRODUCTION CLOSED - TOPIC CLOSURE APPROVAL NEEDED

Started by DisneyManiac, October 17, 2012, 07:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Following on from my last topic on Trip Planning. Leaving tomorrow to visit the land of fantasy, yesteryear and tomorrow!
Trip Report ready around 1-2 days after the trip, which sadly closes its doors next Monday. Stay Tuned for more!

DisneyManiac

Incoming Transmission...

ST: May Star Tours have your attention please! Starspeeder Service #13 has now successfully arrived at the ISTT (International Star Tours Terminal) a couple of minutes ago and is now in Maintenance Bay #42 getting ready for a 2 and a half hour flight to the Planet of Marne-la-Vallée tomorrow. Which will carry its special cargo: DisneyManiac and his family. The other special flights that are departing tomorrow from the ISTT are:

Flight 11 - Departing to Tatooine

Flight 45 - A.K.A The Endor Express - Daily Flights to The Forest Moon of Endor

And the only special flight arriving tomorrow is:

Flight 20 - Arriving from Hoth

This is an Important Announcement!

For MagicForum Members!

From tomorrow, DisneyManiac maybe OFFLINE over the next few days until Monday. Just to let you know!

never2old

Have a great time!!

SwipatronSparks

have a good trip cant wait to read your report!
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

DisneyManiac

Hi all! At the Sequoia Lodge! In my room! First day was a bit wet, well... VERY! :lol: Today, my birthday, was the key highlight of the trip so far, also I met a MagicForum member as well! Stay tuned for more! Tomorrow, Walt Disney Studios! Yay!

Eveline

Hi Disneymaniac

It was so lovely to meet you on your birthday in the park yesterday. I'm glad you had a good day and hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

My daughter Mirren and I are sadly back home now after a magical 6 days in the Hotel New York  -  trip report to follow hopefully!

Eveline.

DisneyManiac

Hi Eveline! Yes it was great to meet you in Fantasyland! Sadly I have also crashed into reality yet again! But hey! I don't mind! Glad you had fun! I have always wanted to stay in the Hotel New York! Maybe next year, eh?

DisneyManiac

Oh and don't ask me why my Ticker has resetted, because I have no idea!

SwipatronSparks

Quote from: "DisneyManiac"Oh and don't ask me why my Ticker has resetted, because I have no idea!

The tickers to reset themselves after the date you set it to count down to is reached , you will notice though that your ticker no longer has a slider, its just repeating the countdown to the same date next year =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019

upcoming trips....

DisneyManiac

Happy Halloween! Have a spooktacular day!

DisneyManiac

Trip Report Information

Photos will be added but not with the trip report! Only after it is finished!

Day 1 will be added today!

Days will be done in chapters!

Thank you for your co-operation!

DisneyManiac

Chapter 1 - The Phantom's Calling!

So here I am yet again! On a flight bound to the planet of Marne-la-Vallée. Oh wait! Is that the tannoy I can here?

Tannoy: Welcome aboard this flight to the planet of Marne-la-Vallée. We will soon be arriving at our destination. Prepare for immediate landing!

So here is a quick rundown of what's happening:

Weather Report: Cloudy, but raining in the evening! My opinion: Lovely! :lol:

Day: 18th of October, the afternoon.

Problems: 1 - 1 hour delay due to jammed doors! On Euro Tunnel.

Tannoy: We interrupt this rundown for an important announcement! We have now came out of Warp 5 and we are now in Marne-la-Vallée's atmosphere, you may feel a bit of turbulence so please fasten lap restraints....We are now beginning landing procedures, could all staff aboard this flight prepare to unload cargo! Thank you!

That's us as well! The staff, not just the passengers! Oh look! 3,2,1 and... Touchdown! We have arrived! Yet again! Don't ask me how many times I have been to DLRP 'cause I have no idea! Lets just say... Many! :lol:

Cargo unloaded! Now in reception! Room card granted! Up to the North Wing of the Sequoia Lodge, up in the lift to floor 2 and room 5145, unload/dump :lol:  cargo in room! And walk to the park...past Lake Disney...through Disney Village...past security and here we are! Parc Disney! Past the turnstiles...Welcome!....Welcome!....Welcome!...and we enter a small American train station with a stunning sparkling 20th accompanied by Tinkle Bell with a face lift! :lol: Don't forget the Halloween wallpaper! Underneath the station, we collect the park programme and see what's on... Magic on Parade - 10 minutes!

We quickly got a spot on Main Street USA then admired the Halloween decorations...just...beautiful! :cry: Sorry! Just great! :lol:

Magic on Parade zoomed past with the speeding fairies! :lol:

Then we headed to my favourite place... Frontierland

We got a bit peckish so headed to the school cantina, I mean the Lucky Nugget Saloon!

A character was there! Mickey Mouse! Well a mouse a least! :mrgreen:

With him scuttling around, our food came, on brown school trays, yep! Plastic as well! While eating I noticed something... The lights upstairs were flickering every now and then, the weird thing is, the section of lights that flickered were on the side that faced towards Thunder Mesa road which leads to Ravenswood Manor! I knew the Phantom was calling! So I gobbled down my cheeseburger rushed out the saloon doors and.....it started to rain!

After a trip to the little boys room, we ran to the Manor! Darkness already started to descend! It was a bit eerie with the lights on, with the bustling Thunder Mesa beaming on the horizon and the Molly Brown (the Mark Twain wasn't running.) And we were just standing on the porch of the Manor, my Mum took a photo of me with the knocker before the doors opened. I always wanted to do that! The doors opened, not with a squeak! They just opened! :lol:  We entered and gathered in the foyer! The ghost host bickered away in French :roll: then the 'hidden' doors opened and we flooded into the classic stretching room. The ghost host went off again :roll: as the paintings and the room 'stretched' when the room stopped 'stretching' I wanted to hear that ding! That went off in lifts! :lol: But...it didn't! We saw the Phantom hanging the Groom in stunning fashion! Then another pair of 'hidden' doors opened and literally speed-walked past the paintings which I wanted to admire! Jumped onto a Doom Buggy and sped off through and out of the Manor then we screeched to a halt and exited through the Storage Room with the tiny bride speaking in French and English telling us to 'hurry back!' And to 'bring our Death Certificate' I looked outside then turned back to the bride who was now talking in French and said "It's a bit late love!" And ran out of Frontierland!* We took a stroll down Main Street USA in the dark walked past the loud Sweet Machine that belongs to Goofy, then strolled out of the Park and did a quick shopping spree in the World of Disney and Disney Village then headed back to the Sequoia Lodge, to get ready for a VERY special day tomorrow....

*This didn't really happen! :lol:

SwipatronSparks

sounds like a fun filled day cant wait to read more and to see your photos!

upcoming trips....

DisneyManiac

Thanks! Yes, I got some good pics, Day 2 should be coming soon...

DisneyManiac

Cannot just let this trip report lie to rot. So unfortunately...

I am officially CLOSING this topic, I do vastly apologize, but another trip MAY be in the making...

Named "Operation: S.O.D" AKA The Spirit of Disney is a possibly upcoming trip that is currently in the Pre-Trip Planning stage.

ATTENTION! IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!

The Decision wherever this Trip will get the go-ahead or not will be made on 25th January 2014