Do under 3s eat free?

Started by tinkswishes, June 13, 2012, 12:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinkswishes

Have just returned and  DD ate free in Auburge but we had to ask specifically for this , she got the full childs set menu but with a smaller desert. In Walts we asked and was told under 3s can have a free childs main only but there was different rules for different times and it was usually only free if the whole party had half board vouchers but on this occasion she could eat free.

jonathan

weve all got half board premium this time so hopefully theyll let my 2 year old eat for free then

lewim

We went two years ago to Disneyland Paris,  we ate at Cafe Mickey and Rainforest Cafe for the four nights.  We were doing baby led weaning with our then 9 month old and were ordering off the childrens menu for him.  We paid for all his meals.  Salmon and green beans from Cafe Mickey became his favourite during the few days we were there.  

We are about to go again so are researching restaurants this time.  I think I read on the menu board outside 'Restaurant de Stars' that it wasn't suitable for under 3's.   Does anyone think we will have problem with our now 2 year old eating there?  We haven't booked through disney so don't have meal vouchers.

mdw

We ate there with our 22month old and it was fine. She loved it!

lorrig

We went 2 years ago and got a free main meal for my 2.5 year old daughter in every table service restaurant we went to. We were not on a meal plan. She mainly got a bowl of pasta. We did pay at some meals to get her a bit of variety as she is a good eater but that was our choice.