breakfast at sequoia

Started by hawian rollercoaster, September 29, 2012, 12:11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawian rollercoaster

Whats on offer at breakfast in sequoia and how busy is it.  What resturant is breakfast in is it hunters grill.

ed-uk

Quote from: "hawian rollercoaster"Whats on offer at breakfast in sequoia and how busy is it.  What resturant is breakfast in is it hunters grill.
Breakfast could be in either of the restaurants. They serve cereals, cold meat, cheese (continental breakfast) fruit salad, yoghurts, croissants etc. The restaurants  could be busy depending on how busy the hotel is, book a time slot for breakfast when you check in.
Ed & David

Little mermaid 240

Also you are shown to your table.  Earlier time slots are quieter, it starts getting busy after 8am.

We were there for 7 days in June and as we are early birds we were at breakfast before 8 but on the days we went down later (we had VIP breakfast vouchers so could go whenever we wanted.)

The breakfast staff were very good, the turnaround of clearing tables and filling up food was very quick! :)
Little Mermaid x

glenn

little mermaid,how did you get vip vouchers,we had them when we went on the 23rd sept but had no idea why we got them but it was very nice walking past the queue and straight into breakfast.

ed-uk

Quote from: "glenn"little mermaid,how did you get vip vouchers,we had them when we went on the 23rd sept but had no idea why we got them but it was very nice walking past the queue and straight into breakfast.
We were given VIP vouchers for breakfast for the whole of our stay when we checked in a few years ago, and had breakfast in the Redwood Bar and Lounge. It was very nice and I did feel like a VIP.  I think it just comes down to luck. On a return visit we asked if we could do it again and we were told no.
Ed & David

Little mermaid 240

Not sure, although there was a little mess up while we were trying to book in, the man wanted to give us a standard room in the furthest away lodge and we had booked a Montana room :(

But we think it was because we were staying for 7 nights :)
Little Mermaid x

Vegitabeta

Was there last week, there were lines for breakfast but they moved swiftly.

Figgygirl

You should be given a breakfast VIP Pass if staying 5 nts or more. I was given one in June when I stayed 4 nts, but suspect that is because I am a frequent visitor staying in the Disney hotels.

See  photos of the breakfast buffet in my Sequoia Lodge set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/figgygirl/ ... 633845316/