princess parade some questions

Started by stuarthulluk, January 12, 2007, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuarthulluk

i have a few questions that maybe a few of you can elp me with

i know the princess parade has begun, but i just woundered if:

1) they are the same as last year

and 2) im going to be there 22nd march for 5 days, and it is part of the last week of the wwodp, so will they be doing a farewell parade type thing, where all the floats are used, or any special events for that week. And i bet the parade will be full of performers becuase they all have to be there dont they for the new parade which starts the week after

thank you everyone

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "stuarthulluk"and 2) im going to be there 22nd march for 5 days, and it is part of the last week of the wwodp, so will they be doing a farewell parade type thing, where all the floats are used, or any special events for that week. And i bet the parade will be full of performers becuase they all have to be there dont they for the new parade which starts the week after
DLRP has not yet relieced anything about having a farewell send off but they mght do just as they did with the amasoders during the xmas parade
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Anthony

They haven't announced anything about a farewell and, to be honest, I don't think there will be one.  With a brand new parade starting the day after it ends, they'll probably be more concerned about that than a farewell season.  They might do something special for the last performance, but it seems like DLRP just wait until they finally get a new DLP parade.

Quote from: "Dlrpfan"DLRP has not yet relieced anything about having a farewell send off but they mght do just as they did with the amasoders during the xmas parade
That wasn't a farewell, it was to mark the first parade of 2007.

stuarthulluk

aahhh ok, so are all the floats out now, becuase i swear they were missing a parade float last time, but i cant remember..

Patrick

Dumbo is still thankfully missing from the princess parade, as it has been since it reverted back.  It is no doubt getting ready for the goodmorning main streety thingy that's happening in april.