Return to Disneyland! Trip Report (FINISHED!) [video added!]

Started by ecila, July 02, 2012, 11:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

How come I didn't notice a new update to this report AND some videos??

Well the end to the report was as lovely as the first three days and some good photos. I recall many of the thoughts of the last day - especially the thing about wasting time! On my latest trip I couldn't help but thinking that we wasted the time in the  last hours, but then again you don't want to miss your bus (train for you)... And the fight against tears - 22-year old man and I never remember facing a tougher battle as on my latest trip. They were literally seconds from breaking through!

A shame you didn't get to try Crush.. When did you go to the Studios if it was already 80 minutes?? :O

I'll have to watch these videos once I have some more time!

Thanks for sharing :D Already looking forward to a new report from your next trip!
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

ecila

Quote from: "ewormas"Hi, Ive loved watching/reading your trip report,you look so fun together!  I was wondering with the wake up call from Mickey Mouse do you request a call at reception or do you do it from the phone in your room?  Can't believe i'm almost on my 30th trip and never knew about this-gutted!

Hahah we did have a lot of fun :) As far as I can remember there's a button on your phone at the bottom right, which you press and type in your alarm time, for instance for 7AM i think we dialled 0700 :)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (May 2002)
- Davy Crockett\'s Ranch (Oct 2006)
- Santa Fe (June 2012) Trip report here]
//http://www.magicforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13794

ecila

Quote from: "forza_united"How come I didn't notice a new update to this report AND some videos??

Well the end to the report was as lovely as the first three days and some good photos. I recall many of the thoughts of the last day - especially the thing about wasting time! On my latest trip I couldn't help but thinking that we wasted the time in the  last hours, but then again you don't want to miss your bus (train for you)... And the fight against tears - 22-year old man and I never remember facing a tougher battle as on my latest trip. They were literally seconds from breaking through!

A shame you didn't get to try Crush.. When did you go to the Studios if it was already 80 minutes?? :O

Thanks for sharing :D Already looking forward to a new report from your next trip!

Thank you very much! I'm not quite sure what time we went into the Studios but I remember we really did try to get there early and most days we tried to get there around 9:30ish only to find it was already open and had large queues :(

Hopefully if I can save up in time we might go again in February and I presume the park will be less busy and we'll manage to try Crush :') And of course another trip report will follow! Thank you for reading!  :-D

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "ecila"
Quote from: "forza_united"How come I didn't notice a new update to this report AND some videos??

Thank you very much! I'm not quite sure what time we went into the Studios but I remember we really did try to get there early and most days we tried to get there around 9:30ish only to find it was already open and had large queues :(

Hopefully if I can save up in time we might go again in February and I presume the park will be less busy and we'll manage to try Crush :') And of course another trip report will follow! Thank you for reading!  :-D

Ahh yes, the queue quickly grows into the extremes! I hope you get to try it next time - I'm already looking forward to another report :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

ewormas

Quote from: "ecila"
Quote from: "ewormas"Hi, Ive loved watching/reading your trip report,you look so fun together!  I was wondering with the wake up call from Mickey Mouse do you request a call at reception or do you do it from the phone in your room?  Can't believe i'm almost on my 30th trip and never knew about this-gutted!

Hahah we did have a lot of fun :) As far as I can remember there's a button on your phone at the bottom right, which you press and type in your alarm time, for instance for 7AM i think we dialled 0700 :)

Thank you, can't wait to try it.  Hope you get back to DLRP in February-will look out for a new report!  :D

Pinecone

Where abouts are the hands in the cement on the wall?
As a child I visited and stayed in:
Sequoia Lodge
Newport Bay

Santa Fe Jan 2002
Santa Fe Dec 2011
Hotel Cheyenne March 2013 \":-D\"

Disneyland IS home!!

ecila

Quote from: "Pinecone"Where abouts are the hands in the cement on the wall?
I think they're along the wall of Planet Hollywood in Disney Village :)