Disney's Enchanted Christmas 2012

Started by Josh, June 30, 2012, 04:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

These are going to be the best Christmases and Halloweens we've had in ages. This is a great Christmastime to spend Christmas or New Year at the park.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Bungle1

Can I ask what is happening this Christmas as I'm going December 16th for 4 days?

Thanks

kelly.dylan

I think we chose the perfect year for Christmas Day in Disney! This will be the first christmas away from home and sounds like its going to be fantastic! We've loved the christmas season for the last few years and this year is going to be even more magical, cant wait :)
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Belloboy7

Hi there can any one tell me were they got there information from regarding this Christmas season as am going on the 21st and wondered what will be on, many thanx .....

MinnieMouse

we will stay for christmas season this year from 12. - 16.11.2012 and we can´t wait to go.

MrsPirate

Quote from: "Belloboy7"Hi there can any one tell me were they got there information from regarding this Christmas season as am going on the 21st and wondered what will be on, many thanx .....

There were several announcements on twitter from InsideDLParis.

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Disney Devil

Quote from: "pfspock"And even better, the chandeliers won't :D . Good riddance.  Finally they are going to be replaced by garlands like the ones in Orlando and Anaheim. This is great.
Don't suppose anyone has any photos of the garlands would like to see what they look like, as I'm goin to DLP on the 14th November

penfold12

Is the Christmas web site up online yet? If so whats the address?

petals

Quote from: "Disney Devil"
Quote from: "pfspock"And even better, the chandeliers won't :D . Good riddance.  Finally they are going to be replaced by garlands like the ones in Orlando and Anaheim. This is great.
Don't suppose anyone has any photos of the garlands would like to see what they look like, as I'm goin to DLP on the 14th November
If you mean the ones across Main Street USA this is what Florida had last year

Rafael

I am not a fan of the chandeliers, but I am not so sure about the garlands either. Won't the street look cluttered?

lorrig

It does look like it blocks a direct view of the castle as you look down Main St. Is this just the perspective of this photo though?
I persume that Winnie Pooh and Christmas too will not be back this year due to Mickey being in the theatre. Can anyone confirm this?

carrydee38

well cant wait just booked my xmas trip today....and by the looks of the halloween effort this (which seems to be 100 times better than last year) xmas will be great....

Josh

Quote from: "Rafael"Won't the street look cluttered?
It'd certainly be less cluttered than the big archways we had in the 90s, and they were awesome. :D
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

petals

Quote from: "Rafael"I am not a fan of the chandeliers, but I am not so sure about the garlands either. Won't the street look cluttered?
It doesn't look cluttered in Florida anyway can't say the same bout Paris because haven't been there for 9 years  :lol:

Quote from: "lorrig"It does look like it blocks a direct view of the castle as you look down Main St. Is this just the perspective of this photo though?
It actually does block the direct view of the castle from the bottom of Main street but it's pretty anyways.

This is another more centred view take from the little Island type thing at the bottom of Main street USA in WDW

Obv the Xmas trees are blocking the buildings but the garlands are going from one side of the street to the other from the buildings from what I remember!

kelly.dylan

Not sure if it has been mentioned yet but there is info on the DIsney website now...
http://20th-anniversary.disneylandparis.co.uk/christmas

Step into an enchanted Disneyland®

Discover a very merry magic land where snow falls, sparkling garlands light the streets, with snowmen in the shape of Disney® Characters and the biggest magical Christmas tree you ever saw!

Gasp at the all-new Christmas Cavalcade
Watch as gifts come to life and Santa's elves scramble after escaped toy soldiers, dolls and dancing aeroplane. Now here come Mickey and his Disney® friends, all in this exciting new happening!

Visit Santa Claus Village
Santa's in town, so come say hello! Whether you've been naughty or nice this year, you can send your wish list from the Santa Claus Post Office. Better be quick, Santa leaves December 25th to do his rounds!

Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
As evening falls, Santa's Elf invites everyone to Town Square, where one lucky child will illuminate the giant tree! Feel that heart-warming seasonal glow as you gaze in wonder at the loveliest Christmas tree ever.

DISNEY DREAMS®! 20th Anniversary show
See the wonder in your kids' eyes as you hold their little hands at this magical light and colour extravaganza, celebrating 20 years of Disneyland® Paris. An exhilarating journey through the most enchanting Disney® stories!

Plus lots more festive surprises
Giggle at Goofy dressed as Santa and get snapshots in his sleigh! Take a cosy cruise around 'it's a small world' Celebration, to discover end-of-year traditions the world over. Plus lots more surprises!

Obviously there's lots of similarity to previous years but still sounds amazing!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad