Trip Report 3rd - 10th of June 2012

Started by Tangled13, June 17, 2012, 09:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tangled13

Sunday 10th June - Last Day

8 days of walking is exhausting my blistered ear and bruised knees really didn't help!

We started with a late breakfast and last minute packing, checking out and putting our luggage in the luggage store. We then fed the ducks and the giant fish that compete against the ducks for bread in the Disney Lake and arrived at Disney just before 10. We went on the horse tram which was the last thing that none of us had done before! :) As we had bigger, heavier and more fragile bags ready for the plane we went on Buzz and the Pirates before heading to the Market House Deli for Croque Monsoir and Brioche which were very good! :) We then walked back to the Disney Lake and looked at the giant fish - seriously if you go near the Disney lake look for them! We booked our luggage back out and waited for the VEA transfer and went home!

It was a fabulous week and we will be definitely going back!! :D

Sorry for not putting many photos on but most of them had people in or our family and we dont really want them to be put on the internet for all to see we're too shy!  :ears:  Thanks for reading if you got this far!  :D  
E x

gemma2806

Brilliant trip report!! It doesn't matter about the photos as you went into enough detail that you could just picture everything you saw anyway.

I can't wait to head off there myself now!

mdw

Love your trip report, 8 days!!!! Hope to stay for that long one day!

Tangled13

Thank you! :D

gemma2806 - thanks and have fun when you get there! :D

mdw - thanks we originally had only booked for 4 days last year but we have to cancel due to my dad breaking his collar bone so the price we had paid for high season made it so that we were able to book for longer but make sure you have great shoes, take lots of breaks and prepare to be exhausted! :)
E x

Little mermaid 240

Hi
As Tangled 13's mum, just let you know if you enjoyed this trip report watch out for a late spring trip of a lifetime!  Since my husband and I first trip back in the summer of 1992 (before Tangled 13 was around!)  I have always wanted to stay at the 'Pink Hotel' aka Disneyland Hotel and promised ourselves we would go for our silver wedding anniversary (that 25 years  :D) and of course as Tangled 13 put it we couldn't go without her  :thumbs:   As she would be off working hard :^o at university by then we are moving it forward so instead of our actual anniversary we would be there during our 25th year ;)

So with the Disney offer of 40% off  (our 4th trip as a couple and 3rd with Tangled 13) we are going to the Disney Hotel :D
And as we are letting Tangled 13 come too she will be doing another trip report and this time trying to get more photos in it preferably without us in them as she put in her last report I don't take a good photo  ;)
Little Mermaid x