kingdom hearts ps2 game

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, January 07, 2007, 11:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

i dont know if i have posted in the right place but oh well, does anybody else have htis game, i got it for christmas and im usually alright at games but im already stuck on this, could anybody help?

Lozzie

what part are you stuck on? i have completed it
"Indian Chief Indian Chief, clap clap, peekaboo peekaboo, bleeeeeeeeehhhhh"- Had that in my head ever since i saw Following the Leader with Peter Pan!

fly_with_me_dumbo

its real silly i feel so dumb, its the part with the cards and you have to attack the tower and the three cogs to get alice free, i keep trying and everytime i die, i can usually do games quite well but this is just doing my heading now  :evil:

Masamune

:o First attack the Queen of Hearts until she's momentarily knocked out, then focus your attacks on the tower! Send Goofy and Donald after the cards if needed! :shock: Assuming you have Donald and Goofy. :lol: If you picked the wrong box you may not have them, so you'll need to break the cage where they're locked.

:) I hope this helps! :P I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan! *Has 1, 2 and CoM*

Bambi

You wanna concentrate on the tower and try to ignore the cards, as they cant be killed anyway, only knocked out.  Lock on to one of the cogs on the side of the tower and destroy it before moving on to the next one.  Once all the cogs are destroyed, whack the tower a few times and you're done!

Good luck :)

Any other questions on the kingdom hearts games (or Final Fantasy) and I'm more than happy to help-TOTAL professional at these games!  :lol:  :roll:

I'm such a geek....... :wink:

Masamune

:shock: Just because we love FF and KH, doesn't mean we're geeks... :P I'm quite proud of my obsession with those games. :D *Collects Final Fantasy figurines and Kingdom Hearts mangas* :o

:lol: I have the strategy guides as well, which is where I pulled that fight info from. :) Boss fights are what you make of them though, so you only need a basic strategy and there's rarely much more to it than that.

Bambi

@ Masamune  
Strategy guides....but that's cheating!  :shock:
 :lol:
Seriously though, what you say is true-they are what you make of them.  With a user name like yours, I knew there was another FF lover on this board!
We stand proud in our obsession together!  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Masamune

;) I only get guides for the pretty pictures. :D People who don't bother with guides don't tend to realise just how gorgeous they are. Most even contain exclusive artwork and such from the game, as well as bios about the characters.

:P I complete the game without the guide first, and then with. :lol: I'm always amazed at how much I manage to miss in certain FF games, despite how thorough I am. :shock: I didn't even find and unlock Vincent on my first play of FFVII!

8) But yes, the pretty pictures are most important. :x And I hate Jiminy Cricket, so the KH Guide was a major must. :lol:

fly_with_me_dumbo

thanks, i havent had a game like this before im more of a crash badicot person but i really enjoyed this game whilst i could do it  :oops:  i have tried just focusing on the tower and managed to get two cogs of with the help og gooofy and donald and i also read on a guide to just focus on the tower and let them two deal with the cards but they kept killing me! i'll try your way masamune! but thanks everyone if anyone else has any tips i'd be thankful! :D

Masamune

:) Knocking out the Queen does something to the Cards. :lol: I can't remember what exactly, but I think it sends them into a panic when she's knocked out, meaning they stop attacking you to help her. When she wakes up again, she'll send a new wave of cards, so just knock her out again.

:D Good luck dear!

fly_with_me_dumbo

Bambi

The only way to pass this part is to destroy the cogs on the tower! Desn't matter how much you attack the cards-or the queen, the tower HAS to be destroyed  :lol:  If you keep attacking the queen, you're just wasting time and prolonging what should be a quick and fairly easy battle.  Try having Sora at lvl 15 or higher to make things easier.  You really shouldn't have to bother with the queen at all.
Best of luck!  :)

@ Masamune
I have tried the guides-I bought one way back when FF7 was still new, but to be honest I think them a waste of time!  They very rarely tell me anything I haven't found out for myself anyway, and I find it more satisfying to do it myself rather than read how to in a book!  There's no way I could have passed Nibelheim without working out what the letter that leads to Vincent meant...my curiosity is too strong!  :lol:

Masamune

:P They "rarely" tell you anything new. ;) That means sometimes, albeit rarely, they do. :D My latest guide, the one I bought for FFVII Dirge of Cerberus, came with this beautiful pullout timeline of the events that occured before, during and after FFVII. :o It even starts 2000 years ago, when Jenova first crashed on to Earth.

8) Guides are great. I just see them as another piece of FF merchandise to add to my collection.

:lol: I've yet to use my DoC guide though, as DoC is linear enough on its own.

*Goes back on topic* :o BTW fly, don't be using all your potions and such. You may need them for the real boss battle of Wonderland.

Bambi

Quote from: "Masamune":P They "rarely" tell you anything new. ;) That means sometimes, albeit rarely, they do.

Oh, yes..sometimes I learn hidden secrets or a better way of doing things-I'm not perfect!  :lol:

I dont have the Dirge of Cerberus game-is it good?

And although I dont collect FF or KH merchandise, that guide sounds pretty interesting, the history of Jenova...hhmmm, maybe I'll give that a look :)

BTW-masamune, which is your favourite FF game/character of them all?

Samninetysix

I've never been able to get into RPG's on any platform - I guess they just aren't my thing  :?  Every evening this week week been playing Project Gotham Racing 3 on Xbox Live - up to 8 players at once - thats been a blast! :D