Café Hyperion — Discoveryland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Café Hyperion in Discoveryland at Disneyland Park.

• Counter Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

spacemountainplatypi

This place is so underrated, it's my 2nd favourite restaurant in dlp after the blue lagoon. the food  never seems to be   cold and the selling point for me, it's based on one of the most obscure Disney films ever. for those who read travel guides saying this was from around the world in 80 days, it's wrong, its from a little known 70's live action Disney film called The Island At The Top Of The World which is brilliant. the only thing that could make the restaurant better more items on the menu, like if they had the roast chicken from au chalet de la marionette.
"From Time to Time" -Le Visionarium.

Hey, i'm also a D23 Gold Member.... SO THATS FUN!

________Past Trips____________
3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

Next Trip: September 2018.

littlebitofpixiedust

I must disagree the last time we ate here we waited an hour for freezing cold burgers :( we was very disappointed maybe that was just a once of when we was there? It was very busy that day. It was a shame because I like cafe Hyperion and discoveryland in general :)

spacemountainplatypi

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"I must disagree the last time we ate here we waited an hour for freezing cold burgers :( we was very disappointed maybe that was just a once of when we was there? It was very busy that day. It was a shame because I like cafe Hyperion and discoveryland in general :)

I'm sorry to hear that, because i've always been lucky with the food when I've visited. But from experience I do know that  the food can be cold at some of the resturants. but in my opinion ,the food is good and the ambiance is great (especially if you get a seat outside ,you get a great view of space mountain :P)

3 Times in 2001, Twice in 2002, Twice in 2003, Once In 2004, Twice in 2005, Once in 2007, Twice in 2008, 3 times in 2009, Twice in 2010, Twice in 2011, Twice in 2012, Twice in 2013, Once in 2014. February 26-28, 2017.  December 3-6, 2017.

littlebitofpixiedust

Yeah that's where we sat last time it was our last day so it was a quick bite to eat a go of space mountain for me and then autopia for my son before home time. I think food within the park isn't great but saying that it's not the taste that lets it den it's just the temperature! We enjoyed Walts and caseys and were going to try the pizza outpost on our next visit.
Maybe we should give cafe Hyperion another go!

spacemountainplatypi

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Yeah that's where we sat last time it was our last day so it was a quick bite to eat a go of space mountain for me and then autopia for my son before home time. I think food within the park isn't great but saying that it's not the taste that lets it den it's just the temperature! We enjoyed Walts and caseys and were going to try the pizza outpost on our next visit.
Maybe we should give cafe Hyperion another go!

Good luck when you go, It's definitely the best alternative if you can't eat at the expensive places like the blue lagoon or silver spur steakhouse.