Disney Blockbuster Café — Backlot

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Disney Blockbuster Café in Backlot at Walt Disney Studios Park.

• Counter Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

fiona

This place is really nice. Sure, it has the fast food vibe, but the croque monsieurs are dead good, the strawberry tarts are amazing, and it's right beside Rock N Rollercoaster. Handy.  With our receipt we got a voucher for a free drink in selected restaurants (I think all in the Disneyland park) for the afternoon.

jonathan

I'm going to check this place out next time. On our trips before weve sat outside it but never gone in. It looks cool

jj554

Quote from: "fiona"This place is really nice. Sure, it has the fast food vibe, but the croque monsieurs are dead good, the strawberry tarts are amazing, and it's right beside Rock N Rollercoaster. Handy.  With our receipt we got a voucher for a free drink in selected restaurants (I think all in the Disneyland park) for the afternoon.

Agreed! The Croque Monsieurs are delicious - one of my favourite things to eat at DLP. Was gutted in November when it was closed for our whole trip. Looking forward to trying it again. Definitely one to visit if you've not been in there before.
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)

Kristof

Disney Blockbuster Café has a new menu deal.  One hot or cold dish (choose any of the à la carte menu) + potato crisps + drink + dessert (except ice cream) for 11 euros.

Aurora1

Hope they`re not closed again when we go in octobre. We liked to eat there. My DD loved the ham sandwich. And I loved the croque monsieurs :thumbs:
Aurora1

mdw

Any1 know if the children's pasta is hot?

Zee79

Quote from: "fiona"This place is really nice. Sure, it has the fast food vibe, but the croque monsieurs are dead good, the strawberry tarts are amazing, and it's right beside Rock N Rollercoaster. Handy.  With our receipt we got a voucher for a free drink in selected restaurants (I think all in the Disneyland park) for the afternoon.

Totally agree with the croque monsieurs and strawberry tarts. My eldest likes the muffins there.

The children's pasta is a warm meal and my children enjoyed it.