Plaza Gardens Restaurant — Main Street, U.S.A.

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for Plaza Gardens Restaurant in Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Park.

• Buffet Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

orangarnold

Can anyone tell me the styles of food they serve here?

polar vixen

Everything!  This is our favourite buffet, cold meats and salads, soups, pizza, roasts, fish, pastas, quite a few different hot dishes, chips, different styles of potatoes, and a HUGE dessert selection.  We've found this one best because there are soooo many options, just beware, and try to eat outside of normal mealtimes a bit as it gets soooo busy

orangarnold

Brilliant, sounds like the perfect option for me and my friend when we go so we don't have to argue over what type of food to get!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "polar vixen"Everything!  This is our favourite buffet, cold meats and salads, soups, pizza, roasts, fish, pastas, quite a few different hot dishes, chips, different styles of potatoes, and a HUGE dessert selection.  We've found this one best because there are soooo many options, just beware, and try to eat outside of normal mealtimes a bit as it gets soooo busy

I agree theres lots of choice but we went at a busy time for dinner and it was awfully busy it took us about half an hour to get a plate of food I'm not joking! But we did meet Emma bunton in there lol

orangarnold

Ouch! I think going about 11.30am for Brunch maybe an idea then

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: "orangarnold"Ouch! I think going about 11.30am for Brunch maybe an idea then

Yeah I expect that too be quiet! We was there around 6 and it was heaving lol