The Lucky Nugget Saloon — Frontierland

Started by Anthony, May 06, 2012, 03:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official dining topic for The Lucky Nugget Saloon in Frontierland at Disneyland Park.

• Table Service

Share your experiences, tips, reviews and questions about this location or notify us of menu changes here!

Explore our complete Disneyland Paris Restaurant Index here.

mickeymouse

Hi
I am going to DLP in September. Do I need to book to have lunch in the Lucky Nugget saloon, as it's table service but set menu? Are the queues usually long for eating in early september? Many thanks.
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

DisneyManiac

Going to DLRP soon, and I have noticed that the Lucky Nugget Saloon is now a table service, does that mean the buffet has gone? I love buffet so much!

Fluffymilly

Yes the buffet at Lucky Nugget has gone and so have the characters but there are loads of other restaurants where you can eat from a buffet and the characters are at Woody's Cowboy Cookout which is very good and much cheaper than Lucky Nugget used to be.

jonathan

I think the character buffet at Cowboy Cookout finishes in November as well if you mean the western style character tea party.

Adam

The character restaurants always seem so popular - I would have put more in rather than less.

DisneyManiac

OH NO!!! NOT THE BUFFET!!! NOOOO!!!!!!! ](*,)

Oh well... :cry:

michelvm

Last tuesday we have visited the Lucky Nugget and we didn't enjoy it at all.
At first the waiter forgot to take us to our table, then he forgot the babychair.
Finally the food we ordered was very poor food and when I asked for a refill the waiter looked pretty grumpy.
Also the waiters were continuously checking for who which food was because most of the time they didn't had an idea!

DisneyManiac

The Lucky Nugget...tut! Tut! Tut....No Buffet = DISASTER!!! Bring back the buffet!!!

Tubbyherman

The Lucky Nugget was one of our favourite places to eat, the kids loved the buffet and listening to the band. It's a real shame it's gone. I'm not really sure why either as it was always busy whenever we went.

DisneyManiac

Well I am not sure if I want to visit the Lucky Nugget on my next trip! Only once! So when did the buffet stop?

captain rocket

The Lucky Nugget is like a lot of other restaurants at the park, there don't seem to be enough staff! The "unlimited" soft drinks have to be brought to your table by the harassed waiting staff and I suggest if you want a refill, order it as soon as you get your current drink because you can easily wait ten minutes before it's brought to your table!

Angel_Ariel

Can you book a table here in advance? I am wanting to dine here during our stay in 2 weeks and I've heard the queues can be huge. Any info would be great :thumbs: Thanks!
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

DisneyManiac

Maybe there is a bit of hope... A BAND has returned to the Saloon Stage! At least we have some entertainment!

esmeralda

We had fish &chips and spareribs last summer. Food was delicious and cast members friendly. It was quite busy but not too crowded. I'm glad the character dining disappeared cause we wouldn't have had the chance to experience this restaurant. It was the 1st time since our 1st trip in 1994 (we come every summer!) Unfortunately the show is cancelled. Would have loved to see it!
Julia