Tilt Shift Video Of Disneyland Paris

Started by dagobert, March 16, 2011, 03:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

15MagicalYears

Amazing :D ! After seeing the tilt shift videos for the American parks I was hoping for a Dlp version, so pretty.

I know its been said a few times before but this could be the most powerful form of advertisment for Dlp, showing how beautiful the parks are. Rather than flashy, cheap looking animations.

Festival Disney

I was just reading the post on the Disney Parks blog and read this comment posted by John somone or other...
Quotej on March 16th, 2011 at 2:56 pm
I am intrigued by the Slinky Dog ride. I have never been to Disneyland Paris before, but after seeing this video, I just might have to go to my local county fair for the same experience!

You tell 'em John... haha  =D>
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Alan"@Nicholas-c

You might want to look at the cheaper option, getting a Canon PowerShot S95 compact camera, which has a built-in Tilt Shift mode that allows you to shoot videos like this:

[youtube:3hrmqdc6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV736owqsac&feature=related[/youtube:3hrmqdc6]

Oh yeah, there is many alternatives, You can post process and get the effect, however post-processing doesn't have quite the same effect :P (not saying the camera does post process it but lenses on DSLR's > *)
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Adam

Fantastic video. It has to be an advert in the future!

simonandwendy626

Quote from: "Kristof"
Quote from: "dagobert"The official Disney Parks blog has posted a tilt shift viedo of DLRP. I think it is the best one of all Disney tilt shift videos, it looks really great

Trivia: this video was made by a team of Disneyland Paris cast members, unlike the WDW vids which were made by an external company.

This has to be the Best video of DLP I have ever seen. It made me smile big time. They should definitely use it as the official advert :thumbs:

I especially loved the parades. They looked just like a scale model coming to life.

LOVED IT!!!!! =D>  :D/

junglebaggie

Just watched this for the second time and I agree that it would make a great official advertisement on the television for DLP.  It is different and appealing to all ages.  The Cast Members at DLP who made it should be rewarded for this!!!  BRILLIANT!!!!!

Timbo

I absolutely loved this , it made the parks look great fun without resorting to slushy , magical theme !

alternativerock123

This is absolutely fantastic. I showed it to my parents too and they thought it was every unique.  :D
The music is also pretty cute. ^^

Edit: Oh yeah, that would make an awesome tv-ad too. =]
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

_Natalie_x

AMAZING!!! i loved that! made me smile through the whole thing.
ive never seen such an effect before but mesmerised me how big thunder mountain etc looked like a play toy :lol: hard to believe its real scale, they definitely should use these vids as adverts.
Bravo to the CMs who made it!!! xx
We made a wish.. and believed and believed and VOILA![/color]
Here we are... <3[/b]

DisneyManiac

Could someone tell me what that song is called ASAP? The song makes it sound like it's... Small! So please could someone tell me! Thanks! :thumbs:

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

Auroura86

Agreed, best video of DLRP I've seen, it's put a huge grin on my face.
Where me keys? Where me phone?

DisneyManiac

I see no one has replied to me for a while, it's just that... The song is really bugging me! Just please tell the name of it please!

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I've been wondering whether to buy a new camera for my trip next week and which one to get. I was almost certain I wanted the Panasonic GF3, and now I know it records video in miniature mode I'm sold.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

jj554

I have been coming on the forums for a while now and every time I saw the heading of this thread I kind of assumed I'd already watched the video for some reason.... I definitely hadn't! I just watched it yesterday for the first time and was totally entranced by it! It's such a fun and quirky little video and I love how it makes the enormous Disney parks look like a little model town. I sent it straight over to my OH and said "THIS IS SO COOL!" - he agreed, although was perhaps less enthusiastic about it lol. I know everyone has said it but I really agree this could be the centre of a fab advertising campaign. I think the Mickey bit at the start is perfect, as though he is conjuring up all these magical goings on.

"Tilt-shift videos like these use different photo angles, focus settings and color saturation adjustments to make the subject of a photo appear miniature.
It took more than seven months and 4,000 photographs to produce this 2:38-minute clip."

Seven months?? :O

Worth it though.
Trips so far
April 2011 - Sequoia Lodge (First ever DLRP trip)
Nov 2011 - Newport Bay Club (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2011)
Sep 2012 - Hotel New York (20th Anniversary Celebrations)
Nov 2013 - Hotel Cheyenne (Mickey's Magical Fireworks and Bonfire 2013)
Dec 2015 - Disneyland Hotel (Disneyland at Christmas)