TV-Programme: DISNEYLAND ET SES SECRETS

Started by Catalina, March 29, 2012, 09:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alternativerock123

I found this pretty fascinating, to be honest - yes the backstage of the dancers was a bit "revealing" but at least we didn't see a princess running around in her underwear!  ;)  So I think showing the dancers was okay. (Also spotted some people that I recognise. Shhhh!)

I wish there were subtitles so I could really understand what they are saying - but I loved seeing the rehab of the Alice ride and also the Galley.
But the costume section was just amazing - the effort those people put into making the dresses and costumes is just awe inspiring. The details are amazing - knowing they hand-sew most of them!

It's nice to see the making of the park. But honestly my respect for cast-members and back-stage workers has just gone up - they really do work hard keeping the magic and making the park perfect.  :thumbs:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

Catalina

I agree, there are a few "spoiler moments".
Personally, I was surprised and relieved that they only interviewed Cast Members who loved their jobs. With everything that is going on at the moment with strikes and demands from the workers, they could just as easily shown People complaining about working for Disney and I'm happy that you don't hear a word of complaint throughout the Programme...

Jens

@Catalina: That's because the cast members interviewed in the documentary are not real attraction cast members. They are cast members from the entertainment department who had to make it look better for the outside world... They even had to say certain sentences! All fake...

Catalina

Hi Jens...
I didn't so much mean what the People that were interviewed said, but what France 3 decided to show. It could have been a completly different piece and I for one am pleased they decided to make it a positive one.  :thumbs:

zara-x

Devastated that this isn't in English/there are no English subtitles as my French is pretty limited but can't wait to watch it all nonetheless! Great find, thank you for sharing!
Faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust...

Sulley

some really nice person with time to spare put up 1 with english subtitles cheers :p

zara-x

I agree with Sulley!  ;)  Does anyone know if there is a way to view it with French subtitles?
Faith, trust and a little bit of pixie dust...

dazzle_v2003

I was just wondering if there is a version up on Youtube of this programme with English subtitles yet? Unfortunately I haven't found one just yet and it looks like a brilliant programme.