20th | Disneyland Paris: 20 Years of Dreams book

Started by lyndom01, April 22, 2012, 12:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyndom01

Hello

http://www.dlrptoday.com/2012/03/29/new ... 00-photos/

the book that is mentioned in the above link is of great interest to me and we would like to purchase one of these for my fathers birthday in May - however none of us are visiting DLP untill June.

Does anyone know if i can buy this online?
Has anyone seen this in the park?
Is anyone going soon that could maybe pick one up for me?

Thank you
Lyndom01

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

They are taking orders via their mail order service. Details from DLRP Magic:

Tel: +33 (0) 1 64 74 48 48
Fax: +33 (0) 1 64 74 46 09

Email: dlp.pintrading.mail.order@disney.com for pins

Mail:
Euro Disney S.C.A.
Service Clientèle Produits (Mail Order)
BP 100
77777 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 4
France
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

lyndom01

Thank you

Festival Disney

If you were to email them, what would you say? Something along the lines of "I want to order a book" and your payment details?
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

pinkboxers

I sent them an email saying I would like to buy the 20th anniversary book and asked if they could tell me how much the total would be (incl shipping) and provide me with details on how to pay. I did read that you could write them a mail with the items you would like to have and include your creditcard number and it will be taken care of. I would like to get some sort of confirmation first though before I give them my cc number.

No reply just yet, but I only sent it this afternoon. :)
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

aliscrapper

Quote from: "PirateSteve"They are taking orders via their mail order service. Details from DLRP Magic:

Tel: +33 (0) 1 64 74 48 48
Fax: +33 (0) 1 64 74 46 09

Email: dlp.pintrading.mail.order@disney.com for pins

Mail:
Euro Disney S.C.A.
Service Clientèle Produits (Mail Order)
BP 100
77777 Marne-la-Vallée Cedex 4
France

I tried dialling that telephone number and it came up unobtainable??? Has anyone else been able to reach mail order?? thanks

Josh

I've just received an email back from them. I'm paying via Debit Card. If you want to try doing it via email, just tell them the name of the product and they'll send an email back to you explaining the details that they need.

There's a shipping charge of 10.82€, by the way. :(
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Josh"I've just received an email back from them. I'm paying via Debit Card. If you want to try doing it via email, just tell them the name of the product and they'll send an email back to you explaining the details that they need.

That's brilliant - thank you! :thumbs:   How long did you have to wait before they e mailed you back?? thanks - so desperate to get my hands on this book! [-o<

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "aliscrapper"
Quote from: "Josh"I've just received an email back from them. I'm paying via Debit Card. If you want to try doing it via email, just tell them the name of the product and they'll send an email back to you explaining the details that they need.

That's brilliant - thank you! :thumbs:   How long did you have to wait before they e mailed you back?? thanks - so desperate to get my hands on this book! [-o<

I e-mailed them yesterday evening and got a reply at 3pm today, so it shouldn't take that long :D

EXCITED to get the book too  :D/
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Josh

I emailed them Sunday evening, so yeah, it should take just a day. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

aliscrapper

Thanks Josh and Forza_United - that's brilliant - off to e mail them!  Looks like an amazing book!!! :D/  :D/

pinkboxers

They also replied around 2.30pm this afternoon and the order is confirmed! Now let the waiting game begin... shipping will be within 10 days, so just a bit more patience is required!  :-"
"It's like when you go and you see a really great band live for the first time, you know, and nobody's saying it but everybody's thinking it: "We have something to believe in again."

Anthony

Got my order confirmed today too! Absolutely can't wait. :mrgreen:

I emailed the Mail Order Service in French but in classic Disneyland Paris style got a reply in English, haha. Here's the reply you'll get:

QuoteGood morning,

Thank you for your e-mail and your interest for Disneyland Paris products.
Regarding your request,  20th anniversary book is  available at 49.99€

Should you wish to place a mail order, please send the following information :
      -    Name
      -    Delivery address
      -    Phone number
      -    Credit card number, expired date and 3 last digits on the back of the card.
      (from a Visa, Mastercard/Eurocard, or American Express card)

The delivery delay is 10 days upon confirmation of your order along with the  payment.      

Shipping and handling charges by DHL to  Europe are 10.82€.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any further information

Kind regards,
I presume you could save time and send them all that information in your first email, although if you don't want to email your credit card details you'll need to phone anyway. Note that they only accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express (although that includes Visa Debit luckily).

€10.82 isn't too bad for shipping, although with our terrible exchange rate and no AP discount that just cost me £49.74. Gulp. Maybe I should have tried to sponge a free review copy for DLRP Today? ;)

aliscrapper

I got the same e mail as Anthony this morning and have e mailed payment and delivery details.  just waiting for DLP to confirm they have put thru my order for the book.  How long did it take for people to get the confirmation e mail that it had been despatched - can't wait to get my hands on it! Thanks :thumbs:

Anthony

I sent my details late last night and got the order confirmation at 2.30pm today, so they're pretty quick!

They say "The shipment will take place within 15 days by DHL", so it might still be a bit of a wait yet. :-)