Spectro Magic or Electrical Parade (Rumours)

Started by Magicpartytime, November 06, 2012, 01:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicpartytime

I had read Fantillusion Parade is finish in Disneyland Paris. (Rumor ?)

In Walt Disney world (in magic kingdom)is in planning a other Light Parade.
Could it be in Magic Kingdom is coming Fantillusion Parade from Disneyland paris ?

Could it be Spectro magic or the Eletrical parade is coming back to Disneyland Paris?
//http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_-_magic_kingdom.htm

DLRP Roundup!

Depending on source, or forum your on at the time, basically every Disney park not in Asia seems to think its going to get Spectro. However MSEP has been in Paris, would love to have it back, but thats just a wish.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

Monksbain

Fantillusion is finished at DLRP as far as I know. I hope WDW keeps MSEP until at least after I have been next June :) MSEP is my favorite parade so it would be sad if I do not get to see the parade at least one more time in person. Spectro magic looks pretty cool from what I have seen on videos on Youtube but personally I do not think it will come to DLRP for a long time, if at all, especially with Dreams being on at present and the building of Ratatouille and other rumored projects.

DLRP Roundup!

It would be very nice to have a light parade though, definitely a nice thing to have year round too.
The Roundup

Martin

I honestly do not think that Fantillusion will be replaced. When the MSEP had it's farewell season, Fantillusion was already backstage and being worked on.

It seems that electrical parades don't seem to be the staple of park entertainment that they once were. The Magic Kingdom in Florida and Tokyo Disneyland seem to be the only parks with regularly scheduled light parades at the moment. The original MSEP is currently in the MK and the MK/DLP version seems to have disappeared as far as we can see... maybe it will return, but I doubt it.

Not sure about SpectroMagic coming to Disneyland Paris. Technically, it's a step backwards from Fantillusion - both with the technology and the way it's performed. I cannot see TDLEP: Dreamlights leaving Tokyo as they seem to have a good format there where they can add new and remove different sections of the parade to keep it fresh.

I doubt that DLP can afford to build an Electrical Parade from scratch after developing Dreams. Maybe Fantillusion will just go into storage until a later date?

(P.S. This is 'Martin' - I can't seem to get into my old account!)

xceemora

I think DLRP  could get the night time parade from other disney parks parades, but i think they should make there own cause i think dlrp dose the beautiful parades floats. Also would it be cool if the WDS could make there own version of fantasmic, it could help the park get more people to stay longer at WDS.

DLRP Roundup!

Fantasmic would be brilliant but I think Dreams is the big one for the 20th and that'll be it however with Fantillusion ending, Spectro is going ahead in WDW in April, you never know!

However from reading on the effort it took to get Fantillusion to DLP I'm not so sure they'll replace it with a similar quality parade rather than something all new.
The Roundup

mattboywonder

MSEP ended up back at MK as DCA could not handle a night time parade as well as "World of Color".  I think MSEP will go back to DL now they Cars Land at DCA and SpectroMagic will return to MK.  As for DLP......who knows.
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

xceemora

I live n california n go to disneyland resort i really wish they could bring back the MSEP .

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "mattboywonder"MSEP ended up back at MK as DCA could not handle a night time parade as well as "World of Color".  I think MSEP will go back to DL now they Cars Land at DCA and SpectroMagic will return to MK.  As for DLP......who knows.

Similar situation I'd imagine in DLP.

Currently with the cavalcade, the parade, the castle lighting show, and Dreams, there isn't particularly room for more, unless they extend the opening time further. Fantillusion in that case will probably be back for summer.
The Roundup

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Fantillusion is not finished, it was just taken away for the Christmas season. It's coming back.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

alternativerock123

I personally want both - I would love the idea of Fantillusion coming back. (However I swear that I read that an inside source that it was gone, however yes thing can change)
But at the same time I would love something new... like MSEP or something like that. But yeah the finical situation would mean it won't happen for a while.
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

benjy

I'm a cast member atm and all the other CM's seem to think that the parade is over for good in dlp and they are keeping it in storage in case another park buys it!
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"