20th | Q&A with Kat de Blois, Katy Harris & Steve Davison

Started by Anthony, April 05, 2012, 04:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Myself and Kristof were lucky enough to be among the 20 or so Disneyland Paris blog and fansite authors to attend a special presentation and discussion on 31st March with Kat de Blois, Katy Harris and Steve Davison himself.

Taking a seat in a wing of Plaza Gardens Restaurant, we were suddenly face-to-face with the creators of the 20th Anniversary entertainments! Each gave a short introduction of one piece of entertainment, before opening up to 40 minutes of questions with numerous revealing answers.

And lucky for you, I managed to film the whole thing, so for now (after about 12 hours of encoding and uploading) I'll let this full 48 minute video speak for itself:

[youtube:2mfxa4sx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPDMYr-7W30[/youtube:2mfxa4sx]
Be sure to keep watching until 42 minutes in, where I poke Kristof to ask "When did you decide to get rid of Central Plaza Stage, and was it a hard decision?" ...

And of course, a huge thank you to Kat, Katy and Steve for taking time out on such a busy day to meet with the fansites and allow us to report back these otherwise untold behind-the-scenes stories of Disney Dreams! in particular.

pussinboots

Very interesting! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Steve for his memo, haha. And I'm sure we can't blame Kate for the character train.

You're so shy, Anthony. ;)

Josh

Quote from: "Anthony"Be sure to keep watching until 42 minutes in, where I poke Kristof to ask "When did you decide to get rid of Central Plaza Stage, and was it a hard decision?" ...
I did lol when everyone in the room was saying "thank you!" XD
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]