Is there an attraction you have never been on?

Started by Dlrpfan, December 14, 2006, 07:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

I did all the rides except of Les Pirouttes, because it was always closed, Orbitron because I didn't like it so much and the River Rogue Keelboats because they were never open too.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Dlrpfan

hmm thinking about it i also have never done Indianna jones going forward
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Disneyana

Oh and I have never done Indiana Jones backwards.  :lol:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

*Jess*

I believe I did everything in both parks, but I didn't see the Lion King Show...

... yet!

Martha86

The only thing I didn't go on was Cyber Space Mountain. The queue for that was longer than the actual ride and it was about 38 degrees outside. It took ages aswell; designing the ride, waiting etc. I don't mind that I missed it.

smurfy74

- Orbitron
- Autopia (been three times once the queue was toooo long and the other times it was closed )
- Les Pirouettes
- Dumbo
- Keelboats
- Either Mark Twain or Molly Brown

WDS:

- Tram tour ( it was closed )
- Flying carpets
- Animagique ( nclosed as well last november )

But im going for 5 days in Seaptember so I should get most of those crossed off - apart from the closed ones.
Does anyone know if the keelboats will ever reopen????

Kristof

They were rumoured to re-open this year for the 15th Anniversary, but nothing has been heard of it.

Owain

Ive been on everyone in the park thats actually still open accept for La Tanière du Dragon, the Indian Cannoes and The Old Mill. When i went there years ago i was lucky to go on River Rogue Keelboats, Le Visionarium and even go on the Alice's Maze Slide !

Kristof

QuoteAlice's Maze Slide !

Does anyone know when that actually closed?

Riebi

It must be between 1994 and 1996.
There was a refurb of the castle and first the slide was just locked. Later it was closed totaly
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

disneymadchris

Indiana Jones.

Owain

Quote from: "Riebi"It must be between 1994 and 1996.
There was a refurb of the castle and first the slide was just locked. Later it was closed totaly
I thought it was quite fun.  :)  Shame they shut it off, im sure its still there but theyve just blocked it off.

Tonie

Quote from: "disneymadchris"Indiana Jones.

Oh man! You have to do it, is great!  :wink:
Tonie !

Krollok

I did all rides at one day!