New Spring/Summer 2012 brochure - Now online!

Started by alternativerock123, November 01, 2011, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Little mermaid 240"Co-op travel had them in :thumbs:

Thanks! :thumbs:   Think there is a Co-op travel where hubby works - will get him to see if he can pick up a DLP brochure [-o<

captain rocket

Good news everyone, this lot have spotted a copy of the new brochure!!

Anthony

Has anyone in the UK actually had success ordering this (or any) brochure from the official website recently? I've put in several "orders" over the past year and never received a thing. I contacted DLP a while ago and they ignored my question ("are you sure the online order form is working?") and told me I could order one over the phone.

I normally avoid travel agents as they tend to smirk at me for picking up a Disneyland brochure and/or expect me to want to book a holiday on the spot... I only want the brochure as memorabilia. :-)

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Anthony"Has anyone in the UK actually had success ordering this (or any) brochure from the official website recently? I've put in several "orders" over the past year and never received a thing. I contacted DLP a while ago and they ignored my question ("are you sure the online order form is working?") and told me I could order one over the phone.

I normally avoid travel agents as they tend to smirk at me for picking up a Disneyland brochure and/or expect me to want to book a holiday on the spot... I only want the brochure as memorabilia. :-)

I have to say that in the past everytime i have ordered a brochure from the official site I have received one :)  I ordered the new one a couple of days ago and received automatic notice that the order had been received and the brochure would be posted to me within the next few days :)  So we shall see [-o<

David

aliscrapper

I've tried all our local travel agents for a new DLP 2012 brochure - no joy! :cry:  :cry:

Tried to download an e brochure or get a paper brochure from the DLP website and even tho I've requested and changed my password; it won't let me log in! :cry:  :cry:

Anybody know the best way for me to get my hands on the new brochure??? Thanks :thumbs:

Josh

Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Meph"Try this URL:
http://www.disneylandparis.com/BROCHURE ... /index.htm

Thank you so much! :thumbs:

Epcot_Boy

Quote from: "Epcot_Boy"
Quote from: "Anthony"Has anyone in the UK actually had success ordering this (or any) brochure from the official website recently? I've put in several "orders" over the past year and never received a thing. I contacted DLP a while ago and they ignored my question ("are you sure the online order form is working?") and told me I could order one over the phone.

I have to say that in the past everytime i have ordered a brochure from the official site I have received one :)  I ordered the new one a couple of days ago and received automatic notice that the order had been received and the brochure would be posted to me within the next few days :)  So we shall see [-o<

Brochure arrived today :thumbs:

David

Catalina

Hey, I just wanted to let you all know that the Brochure and Prices for Switzerland - and I assume therefore for all of Europe - are now also online.
I compared the Brochures and they are pretty much the same. The only thing that differs are the specials on Page 39. We don't get the "Make the Magic last longer" Special. I don't wanna complain, but I find that sorta unfair.

Ah well, like I said, just wanted to let you know...

Kt

Does anyone know when the Winter brochure is likely to be out (2012/2013) to include Christmas 2012?
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

DutchBrit

Quote from: "Kt"Does anyone know when the Winter brochure is likely to be out (2012/2013) to include Christmas 2012?

No idea about the actual brochure, but booking is already open for the Christmas season. Just use the online tool.

Anthony

Winter brochures are usually published around June. The never really include much information about Christmas though, if that's what you wanted. Concrete details of events, etc only tend to appear from August/September.

Kt

That's great, thanks guys. The season usually starts right after Fireworks doesn't it? We want to make the most of taking our little boy to see it at Christmas before he goes to school so we can avoid the holidays!!
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Anthony

Yes, Christmas this year starts from 10th November!

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/season-dates/

greenkai3000

Does anyone know the link to, or has a copy of the French version?  It'd be interesting to know what kind of offers the French are getting.
WDW Off-Site January 2001, Off-Site July 2001, Off-Site January 2003, All-Star Movies January 2005, Animal Kingdom Lodge November 2007,  Cabins at Fort Wilderness July 2010.

Disneyland Paradise Pier Hotel October 2011

Disneyland Paris   Disneyland Hotel June 2012