Where to sell my snowglobe collection?

Started by fly_with_me_dumbo, March 29, 2010, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly_with_me_dumbo

i want to sell my disney snowglobe collection,i have so many of them and each one is in its box locked away, i have the really big ones, and also rare ones, but i also have the smaller ones too. I thought baout ebay but these days ebays just not as simple as it use to be and the prices keep going up and up! I'm sure somewhere on here is a photo of them all i'll try to refind it and repost it :)
please help :)

Aveen2008

Hey well if your part of forums like this one then post a photo, state the prices and see if you get any buyers first and then I think ebay would be the best choice after that perhaps, even though its hastle.

I would be interested to see what globe you have:)

Aveen x
Luv Aveen xoxo

fly_with_me_dumbo

hi, ooo what a good idea, I havent really thought about prices, but i shall take some photos tomorrow and post them here.
I have lots of small ones, like halloween ones, christmas and autumn wtp & friends range disney store did, and some others, cant quite remember been put away for so long!. 2 larger wtp ones that are also book ends in the classic wtp style. A large xmas wtp one, Large rare 101 dalmations one, a large older light up Fantasia. A Large sleeping Beauty one. I also have xmas Wtp figurines and photoframes from the disneystore.
I just have so much disney stuff thats put away, god knows how much plush I've got!

Aveen2008

aw cool I look forward to seeing your pictures hehe! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Can't wait to see pics! I'd definatly be interested in the Fantasia one, depending on what it looks like. Also, if you have anything with my fave characters (Cheshire Cat, Gaston, Scar) I'd love to see them as well! If not those characters specifically, Alice in Wonderland/Beauty and the Beast/Lion King in general would be nice.

fly_with_me_dumbo

list
ds- disney store
o- other  

small tigger snowglobe "making a splash" from autumn collection ds
small winnie the pooh snowglobe from autumn collection ds
small eeyore snowglobe from autumn collection ds
small roo and piglet snowglobe from autumn collection ds
mini crimbo eeyore snowglobe o
mini crimbo winnie the pooh snowglobe o
mini crimbo tigger snowglobe o
small musical eeyore crimbo snowglobe ds
small winnie the pooh and co halloween snowglobe on haunted house ride bats fly around inside ds
small crimbo grumpy, doc and bashful snowglobe theyre fishing ds
small micky & minnie & pluto snowglobe, holding ballons walking down steps ds

Large winnie the pooh and co crimbo snowglobe light up, musical,
decorating a tree ds
Large deluxe 101 dalamation rare snowglobe musical and dogs rotate round at the bottom ds
large winnie the pooh and co crimbo snowglobe o
large winnie the pooh & co snowglobe musical storytime, bookend ds
larg winnie the pooh &co snowglobe bookend putting honey on shelves ds
large fantasia, lights up, musical , globe in shape of mickey mouse fantasia head
large sleeping beauty, lights up with fan, from what i can rememebr its musical??

I dont know if anyone would be intereseted in hte smaller ones but i'll post them anyway heres a few pics, the first one is a realllly old photo i found on here that i posted in 07, its not good quality. Not all the small globes are shown, and you cant really make out the book ends.

Aveen2008

how much are you selling them for?:) x
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) I have that large Christmas Pooh globe, it's lovely!

How much are you wanting for the Fantasia globe? *Is curious* I would love to buy it, but I might end up being poor this month as I want to save for the pin event at Milton Keynes.

fly_with_me_dumbo

i havent thought about prices yet, the 101 dalmations one when ive done research on it, it's actually really rare, but the fantasia and 101 ones are my favourite and i'm in two minds about getting rid of them haha. there just so lovely, all the others i dont care about, even the sleeping beauty one i'll be happy to get rid of them, but i think im gonna have to think about the other two :D haha.

Masamune

:P Well, I wouldn't get rid of them if I were you.

bethanykrebs

Hi!
I am new to this site, I was wondering if you still had snowglobes you were trying to sell. If not how many do you have and how much do you want to sell the whole collection for? Also, what country to you live in?