Started by littlemermaid83, October 11, 2011, 09:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little mermaid 240

Loved your video xx
Little Mermaid x

Annet

What a lovely video!

Cendrillon

I think Kyra must be one of the luckiest girls in the world! Fantastic trip report.

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Cendrillon"I think Kyra must be one of the luckiest girls in the world! Fantastic trip report.

She is a very lucky girl to have so many Disney friends :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Angel_Ariel

Awww! Beautiful photo's as always! We just got back yesterday and had a fab time. We saw Kyra's Dr Facillier and said we were acquaintences of yourself and Kyra. He immediately said, Ahhm my little Shadowgirl! We chatted for 5 mins and he was so kind and attentive with my children. He was wonderful, my daughter loved him. I'm so glad we got to meet him!
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

Martin B

Yes we also got to meet your Dr.Facilier. An amazing character indeed!

Love the photos and the magical moment when rafiki put To Shadow Girl!

Amazing!

Mart9in :0)
@DisneyMart - Follow me on twitter and I\'ll tweet live from Disneyland Paris and other Disney locations on our magical adventures... www.twitter.com/DisneyMart

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Angel_Ariel"Awww! Beautiful photo's as always! We just got back yesterday and had a fab time. We saw Kyra's Dr Facillier and said we were acquaintences of yourself and Kyra. He immediately said, Ahhm my little Shadowgirl! We chatted for 5 mins and he was so kind and attentive with my children. He was wonderful, my daughter loved him. I'm so glad we got to meet him!

Awwww I so love him! He is so awesome. Kyra misses him so much :) I'm so glad you got to meet him too, he puts the other dudes who play him to shame.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

bethella

Lovely video's and pictures! i love your costumes too, very cute!

Going to Auberge this time was going to be the highlight of our trip, especially for my 5 year old who has been very ill, i really hope more than 2 princesses are there and its open properly, we have been so looking forward to it so will be really upset if its a big letdown.  

Which 2 princesses were there?
2003 Santa Fe
2005 Walt disney florida
2011 October Santa Fe

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "bethella"Lovely video's and pictures! i love your costumes too, very cute!

Going to Auberge this time was going to be the highlight of our trip, especially for my 5 year old who has been very ill, i really hope more than 2 princesses are there and its open properly, we have been so looking forward to it so will be really upset if its a big letdown.  

Which 2 princesses were there?

We saw Cinderella and Sleeping beauty,  I was hoping for Tiana but oh well.

Aurora1

Don`t know how many times I said uuhh and oooh, watching the videos and pics! They are really great, thank you for posting.
It was great meeting you and the others, putting a face to the writing is great. Lara told me to write and say hello to Kyra. She tought it was fun playing with her before meeting Peter Pan. And thanks for the tip beeing there a little earlier!
Aurora1

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aurora1"Don`t know how many times I said uuhh and oooh, watching the videos and pics! They are really great, thank you for posting.
It was great meeting you and the others, putting a face to the writing is great. Lara told me to write and say hello to Kyra. She tought it was fun playing with her before meeting Peter Pan. And thanks for the tip beeing there a little earlier!
Aurora1

Hey no problem :) It was lovely meeting you and Lara too!

Othersider36

That trip sounds like it was magical. I remember finding this and thinking 'didn't she talk about this on the dedicated to dlp Halloween episode? Hope your next trip will be as magical as this one was. :thumbs: