Everyone who has applied for a job in Disneyland, Paris! :)

Started by Dixieface, June 12, 2011, 07:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixieface

Hi!  :D (Sorry for my english, I'm actually Norwegian) :)

The summer 2012, my plan is to apply for a job in Disneyland Paris. A job for a fur character that is.
And I've gotten many different tips and advice on what to do to prepare.

So my question is; What excactly DO I have to prepare for?
I know that fur characters aren't supposed to talk, and I don't speak french, only english. So is it ok if I don't speak french.. at all? :S Do I have to learn to speak fluent french, or just some words..?

I've also heard that I don't have to know how to dance, just have a certain rythm.. Is that true, or do I have to really become a "profesional" dancer when I apply?

Do I have to be thin, or do I not have to think about lose weight? I'm not really fat, but I have my curves!  :roll: And I also know that my height matters, on which character I'm gonna "play".

If I don't get a job as a fur character, is it easy to get a job in a souvenir-store.. (I really don't know how it's spelled, or what the real word is..) Do I have to go through a interview, audition or what?

Uhm, is that all I wanted answers for?.. Yes I do believe that's it.  :pluto:

Hope you understood what I ment, if not, just ask ;)
Thanks alot for the answers I get! :)
"I don\'t want the public to see the world they live in while they\'re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they\'re in another world." - Walt Disney ~

thebritishfrog

hi there,

If you like I can answer all your questions... although I'd prefer not to on a forum for obvious reasons. If you like get in touch through my site.

:-)
The British Frog
//http://www.thebritishfrog.com
Connecting people who would like to visit France with people who live there!

Dixieface

Okei, thank you! I will do that probably tomorrow, cause I'm in the middle of my exams and stuff ^^, But I will :)
"I don\'t want the public to see the world they live in while they\'re in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they\'re in another world." - Walt Disney ~

Dixieface

I tried to send a message on your site now, but I think I did it wrong.. I don't know..

I didn't send, like, my questions or something right away, just what I wanted to know more about.. :S
Should I send again?

kelly.dylan

Hiya, there is lots of information and helpful forum members on this thread that will have lots of advice for you
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1996
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Dixieface

Thank you, kelly.dylan! I'm sorry I didn't see it before.. :S

thebritishfrog.com, I've sent a message on your site now :)

thebritishfrog

Hallo!

I've just sent you the email!
Let me know if it helps!
:-)
The British Frog
//http://www.thebritishfrog.com
Connecting people who would like to visit France with people who live there!

Dixieface

Yeah, I saw it now ;P

It really helped alot :D and I just happened to remember some more questions that I forgot to wright in the first one. So if you don't mind, I will answer you email with them? :P  :oops:

Dixieface

your*