Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Oh wow, your photos are great too!!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

OS73

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"Oh wow, your photos are great too!!
Thanks, I really enjoy making them. With events like this, I'm out there with two or three camera's.
Watch my Disney videos at: //http://www.youtube.com/disneymagique

DLP-Photos.com

Brilliant photos indeed OS73 - would you mind sharing some EXIF info?

Great time lapse video too - a fun idea and a cool, different way to show the magic of Disney Dreams :D
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

mattboywonder

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I'm not talking about the WOC clip, I'm talking about the clip of Simba, Timon and Pumbaa walking over the log infront of the castle and then the "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" graphics projected on the castle.

Yes, I remember early art work included Simba and Aerial too - but new segments can be added so who knows how it will look in 2 years time!
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

Becksy

Wow wow wow - we were there last night, and it was absolutely breathtaking. The projection effects are fabulous - so clever. Loved the water screens, and the whole package was astounding. What a clever man. My 8 year old was shouting 'awesome' and whooping and shrieking - he had never seen a Disney show, so you can only imagine!
It was so worth the wait!

Happy little family home from our Disney Dream x

OS73

Quote from: "forza_united"Brilliant photos indeed OS73 - would you mind sharing some EXIF info?

Great time lapse video too - a fun idea and a cool, different way to show the magic of Disney Dreams :D

Here is the EXIF info of the first picture:

Filename - 20120401_203558_0177.jpg
Make - Canon
Model - Canon PowerShot G12
XResolution - 240
YResolution - 240
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 6.4.1
DateTime - 2012:04:13 18:26:00
ExifOffset - 206
ExposureTime - 1 seconds
FNumber - 8
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 0230
DateTimeOriginal - 2012:04:01 20:35:59
DateTimeDigitized - 2012:04:01 20:35:59
ShutterSpeedValue - 1/1 seconds
ApertureValue - F 8.00
ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
MaxApertureValue - F 3.19
SubjectDistance - 3.83 m
MeteringMode - Center weighted average
Flash - Flash not fired, compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 8.11 mm
FocalPlaneXResolution - 12493.15
FocalPlaneYResolution - 12493.15
FocalPlaneResolutionUnit - Inch
SensingMethod - One-chip color area sensor
FileSource - DSC - Digital still camera
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Manual
White Balance - Auto
DigitalZoomRatio - 1.00 x
SceneCaptureType - Standard

You can download the pictures, then you can extract this with a program like IrfanView.
If you like, I can give you a URL to the full 10mpix pictures.
Watch my Disney videos at: //http://www.youtube.com/disneymagique

DLP-Photos.com

Quote from: "OS73"
Quote from: "forza_united"Brilliant photos indeed OS73 - would you mind sharing some EXIF info?

Here is the EXIF info of the first picture:

Thanks - they are very good! :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Josh

Now that I've finally seen it for myself, I can start checking this topic. XD It was almost perfect! My favourite scene has got to be the start of the show, when I saw the Second Star to the Right was beaming the lasers everywhere. It feels cliché saying this, but that was magical.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Disney Analyst

I decided to join this forum to post about this show. I have been a member of other Disney forums for several years.

I am so happy and excited that Paris got this show! It is so amazing, and such a beautiful show. Finally Paris has a spectacle they can be proud of! It is amazing to me to think that there are guests seeing something they never expected, I mean, the other Disney Parks are pretty used to shows like this; however, this is a first for Disneyland Paris! How fantastic!

Now, on to my one negative comment. I have watched every new video that has appeared on Youtube since this show opened... I have noticed from the first week to the second some small things missing and it is really bugging me. In the first week everything worked perfectly, no biggie. Now if you watch videos you'll notice some of the small pyro shot off the castle itself missing, flame throwers missing... I've notice the first firework tends to be when they start singing "Typically the bigger pyro at the back is there, it is the smaller effects. I know it is a technical show, so it is a bit more difficult... but come on Paris, this show has been open for less then 3 weeks! Keep it working top notch, each guest deserves the same experience!

Tigerlilly

Quote from: "Tigerlilly"On a separate note, I have a question about the show

[spoiler:ydc5dza5]I watched the Princess and the Frog for the first time last night and was expecting to see where the mechanical animation over the castle comes from, but no it had no link I could see. It's probably my favourite part of the show but where is it from?[/spoiler:ydc5dza5]

I'm no nearer to working this one out, can anyone help? Thanks.
and straight on till morning.

Anthony

Quote from: "Tigerlilly"I'm no nearer to working this one out, can anyone help? Thanks.
I think it's just purely original. No connection I can think of either, just imaginative visuals to match the music.

ulak

I am very hope for the SAME version of this show for May and rest of year! Is it possible??  [-o<
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Tigerlilly

Quote from: "Anthony"
Quote from: "Tigerlilly"I'm no nearer to working this one out, can anyone help? Thanks.
I think it's just purely original. No connection I can think of either, just imaginative visuals to match the music.

Works for me :) They should be congratulated for coming up with it, it works perfectly with the song and looks breath taking.

Thank you.
and straight on till morning.

Robert97

Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/PhilippeMarbaise

Disneyland Paris - Dreams - Test Sequence of "Second Star to the right" before the show

[youtube:16e1r0b6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-5CZFu33tk[/youtube:16e1r0b6]

Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/mouetto

Fountains Dancing Up Close:

[youtube:16e1r0b6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGOxirOEuX4[/youtube:16e1r0b6]

Milan1

What is actually the best place to watch Disney Dreams?  :-"