Disneyland Paris in 3D

Started by Skawt, March 30, 2011, 08:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traveller

Excellent job, excellent photos.  Thank you so much for sharing with us.

If we would like to see more ?   Of course we do !

However, sorry but I cannot help you regarding the site you are looking for but I would definately like to know more about your new camera :)
Previous Visits:
March 1990 Disneyland Anaheim (one day visit)
May 1995 Disneyland Paris (one day visit)
June 2007 Hotel Cheyenne
August 2008 Sequoia Lodge
December 2009 Hotel New York
December 2010 Newport Bay Club

Skawt

I will see if I can make a folder on my website available for browsing so that I do not have to provide a link to each picture.

I also have a couple of 3D videos on the Storybook Canal ride (The camera only does about 30 seconds before having to save so no long videos).  I need to check my bandwidth allowances on my site to see if I can post them (about 150mb for 30 sec).  We are here 2 more days so will have quite a selection by the time it is all said and done.

My camera is a Fujifilm W3, it has a 3D screen on the back so you can tell right away if you have a good shot.  It is very easy to use but I am still playing around with how to frame shots so that they take best advantage of the 3D effect.

I really like picture 10 above as a natural looking picture with good 3D depth and also number 7 to show something framed very close and then having the depth of the rest of the photo.  There is a tendancy to get out of focus shots probably because I am trying to include things from such a varying distance in one shot.

ulak

I dont see photos in 3D - only in 2D. What made i wrong? Thank You!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Skawt

If you open them in internet explorer I believe you see just one of the two images that make up the 3D picture.  To see them in 3D you need to view them on a 3D TV (or other device 3D device).

ulak

Thank you - i have no 3D TV or something :( But nice pictures!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Skawt

Well we have returned from our trip and I am amazed by some of the 3D pictures we have.  Our TV is just a 47" but the 3D pics really give a sense of presence.  Really glad we purchased this camera before the trip, we didn;t have a 3D TV yet but since it was a pretty special trip for the family we splurged and the 3D pictures are worth every penny.

Many more available, just ask and I'll post more of my favorites!