Strawjaw's 2nd DLP Trip! Completed

Started by strawjaw, March 21, 2011, 01:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traveller

Thats a very nice report Strawjaw.  Thank you for sharing with us.
I visited your flickr account and saw those lovely pics you have.  I am impressed, you manage to have a good take care of Zoe and take those lovely pics, well done  :thumbs:

I also like the "trip summary" section but most: Zoes painting face (I can imagine how patient she was  =D> )
Previous Visits:
March 1990 Disneyland Anaheim (one day visit)
May 1995 Disneyland Paris (one day visit)
June 2007 Hotel Cheyenne
August 2008 Sequoia Lodge
December 2009 Hotel New York
December 2010 Newport Bay Club

davewasbaloo

Glad you had a good time, thanks for sharing.
since 2001 (many before that)

strawjaw

Quote from: "traveller"Thats a very nice report Strawjaw.  Thank you for sharing with us.
I visited your flickr account and saw those lovely pics you have.  I am impressed, you manage to have a good take care of Zoe and take those lovely pics, well done  :thumbs:

I also like the "trip summary" section but most: Zoes painting face (I can imagine how patient she was  =D> )

Thanks for your lovely commens Traveller - we both had a fabulous time.  :D
Zoe just as much as me I think!! Ha ha.

The face painting was really quick - that was done in less than 5 minutes, I was suitably impressed. But Zoe can sit patiently when it comes to painting faces - if I do hers, I take much longer, and it doesn't look even half as good as that!!  :D
She's not so patient when it comes to queuing, but hey, we can't have it all.  :D
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]
January 2006 - WDW - Grosvenor Resort, Honeymoon, 14 nights.
March 2010- Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 3 nights
March 2011 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Santa Fe, 4 nights
December 2013 - Disneyland Paris, Hotel Cheyenne, 5 nights

Sal

Fantastic report - thank you very much!  :D Amazing pictures, you have a very beautiful daughter and you both look like you had a fantastic time.
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

strawjaw

Quote from: "Sal"Fantastic report - thank you very much!  :D Amazing pictures, you have a very beautiful daughter and you both look like you had a fantastic time.

Aww thank you - I felt like I was rabbiting on, but I didn't go into as much detail as I could have done, ha ha.
We did both have a lovely time, thank you - she's still talking about it now, wanting to go back.  :D
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]

Aurora

Thank you for sharing you pictures. I loved watching them. And a cute daughter you have.
My daughter said, why we never saw Mickey and Minnie in HSM cloths. Are they there regularly or was it coincidence?
Aurora

strawjaw

Quote from: "Aurora"Thank you for sharing you pictures. I loved watching them. And a cute daughter you have.
My daughter said, why we never saw Mickey and Minnie in HSM cloths. Are they there regularly or was it coincidence?
Aurora

Thank you.  :D

I think they might be a permanent thing, when we got the schedule for the parade times, etc, it said Character meet and greet Blockbuster Cafe, I thought it meant outside, and I looked around, and couldn't see anyone, so decided to go into the cafe for a drink, and Mickey and Minnie were there, alternating every 20 minutes or so, in their HSM uniforms, so I'm assuming its regular.  :thumbs:
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]

Aurora

Thanks for answering! That would be great! Let`s hope it still is in october.... ;) . But a lot can change... we`ll see :-"
Aurora

strawjaw

Quote from: "Aurora"Thanks for answering! That would be great! Let`s hope it still is in october.... ;) . But a lot can change... we`ll see :-"
Aurora

Lets hope so - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.....  :thumbs:
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]

Alice@Wonderland

Great trip report, really enjoyed reading it, thankyou!!

strawjaw

Quote from: "Alice@Wonderland"Great trip report, really enjoyed reading it, thankyou!!

Aww, thanks.  :D
Strawjaw

Previous Visits]