What is your favourite?

Started by Disneylover13, July 20, 2011, 06:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

torillien

Quote from: "MissDisneyisMagical".. i have to say the only way i can describe it is just the feeling i get thinking about disney knowing it will bring a smile and close to tears feeling inside!...

That is exactly how I feel .. the whole atmosphere, the characters, the excitement of being in my favourite place - I feel like I am going to burst with happiness :)

I have passed my love of Disney on to my daughter and she is the same.. at 4 and a half she says her favourite place is Disneyland Paris - all her friends live there ...

I just can't wait to go back next year ..
Self confessed Eeyore nut, IT Geek, IBM Champion, and Disney addict
WDW - Feb 2013 - Pirates at the Caribbean Beach

DLP - March 2012 - Disneyland Hotel, WDW - January 2012 - Swan Restort, DLP - June 2011 - Sequoia Lodge, WDW - January 2011 - Dolphin, DLP - November 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

SwipatronSparks

hm... though one... its somewhere i have pretty much grown up going and save for a trip to New York and Boston in late 2009 its the only place abroad i have been on holiday since 2001.... so for me its just a natural thing to want to go back.... and what made me want to go back in the first place was simple... i was 10 going on 11.... and it was disneyland...
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Karen

I love it when you walk through the gates, you hear the music and the train etc it just makes me a bit teary, you forget all about work/worries etc and you feel a bit like a kid again  :D

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Karen"I love it when you walk through the gates, you hear the music and the train etc it just makes me a bit teary, you forget all about work/worries etc and you feel a bit like a kid again  :D

That is one of the main reasons I go to DLP - to forget all about adult worries and the outside world and be a kid again - I come home ready to cope with the world!  I always feel like a kid stamping my feet when I leave as I want to stay in DLP world and not return to the world of an adult!

lynny

forget about the tears as you go through the gates...i start when i reach the station :oops:

as soon as i'm on my way doesn't matter if its by plane or eurostar thats when the magic begins for me and i leave all my troubles behind :D so the best part for me is the journey DLRP and everything else is a bonus that adds to the whole experience :D
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

aliscrapper

Quote from: "lynny"forget about the tears as you go through the gates...i start when i reach the station :oops:

as soon as i'm on my way doesn't matter if its by plane or eurostar thats when the magic begins for me and i leave all my troubles behind :D so the best part for me is the journey DLRP and everything else is a bonus that adds to the whole experience :D

I love when I leave Ebbsfleet by Eurostar and Mickey comes over the tanoy to tell us that "it's not long til the magic" - all the kids running around at the sound of Mickey's voice!  DH says that it is not just the kids that have got a great big grin on their faces and get excited about hearing Mickey! lol!!! :D/

Princess Alexa

i just love being there, the whole atmosphere just takes you to a place where nothing outside of the parks exists and everyone can enjoy themselves

Rafael

soaking up the magic, the great atmosphere  :D

Princess Chloe

My favourite thing is the atmoshere as you arrive it always brings a tear to my eyes and makes me forget my problems. I love looking for my favourite characters and creating memories that last a lifetime.  :D