Halloween 2004

Started by Matts, September 14, 2004, 12:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matts

Hi

This year I`m going to DLRP for a few day stay. I can even say that it will be my longest stay there ever and just before Halloween (22nd-26th September). I have never been in DLRP in the Halloween season. Do you think that most of the theming for Halloween will be done by that time... I mean some sort of decoration - pumpkins, skeletons etc?
Matts

Kristof

I'm not sure actually.  Maybe the arches will be up already?

Anthony

The arches are probably all up by now, as will most of the major Halloween decorations (the really large props) by those dates.

Matts

Quote from: "Baloo"The arches are probably all up by now, as will most of the major Halloween decorations (the really large props) by those dates.

On dlp.info forum they told me the same as you did that most of the decoration will be finished by the time of my visit... and I`m happy about it because I have never been to DLRP during Halloween season

I watched the Photo Magiques pics from Halloween season and I must say that Frontierland looks amazing  :shock:

BTW I posted a question about Hotel New York map which they give on the arrival day... anyone has a scan of it? I found a web page with the hotel scan but only from Orlando  :( Any chance to find Paris hotel maps  :?:

Thanks in advance
Matts