Life size Sulley - Monsters Inc.

Started by benjuth_lightyear, September 08, 2010, 02:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjuth_lightyear

For the past couple of months my bus journeys home from Nottingham city centre have become a little bit more exciting... why?... because my bus takes a route which goes past The Monster Store which is a movie memorabilia shop and living in their window is this not so little guy...

I sent an email to get some information on him and today I received a reply with the attatched pictures and this little message...

QuoteSulley came to join us recently, he originated as a promotional shop display produced in China by Disney/Pixar for the release of Monsters Inc. in Feb 2002.

Sulley is approx 170 cm tall, 168 cm across the shoulders (hand to hand) and 152 cm nose to tail. He is made from polystyrene with a fur covering, with a plastic armature inside. He also has plastic hands, feet and facial features.

He is currently for sale at The Monster Store at £849.99.

I must say looking at the pictures... they make him look alot smaller than he actually is!!!

All I need to do now is find £850 and to move into a new flat big enough to accomodate him!!

If you wanna see what other bizzare things the shop stocks have a look here //http://www.themonsterstore.co.uk

Naveen02

Wow, that's amazing! Bit too expensive for me though! :(

simonandwendy626

WOW!!! :shock:

Do they perhaps have a Stitch in there? I know he's not exactly a monster but he is a little abomination

dagobert

Sulley is great!! A little bit expensive for me, but I want him.

benjuth_lightyear

Quote from: "simonandwendy626"WOW!!! :shock:

Do they perhaps have a Stitch in there? I know he's not exactly a monster but he is a little abomination

I've not seen anything in there featuring Stich but I'll keep my eyes peeled if he makes an appearance, he's my favourite little creature!!

I've been told recently that Sulley now has a sold sign on him and it looks as if he's found a new home  :( ... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that maybe Santa has taken the hint and will be collecting him for delivery to my flat sometime in December!!!

Sulley

OMG I WANT!

magic man

Just spotted one on Ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT Looks nice but Very large! would be cool in my movie room. I wonder if he fits thru that door?