Buying stocks in TWDC

Started by norhel, August 27, 2010, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norhel

Howdy all!

Not sure where to post this, but I'm considering to buy some stocks in The Walt Disney Company.
Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on whether I should or shouldn't?

Thanx for the replies. :-)
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

dagobert

I'm not an expert on shares, but aren't the Disney shares very expensive at the moment? Are you buying the shares for a certain reason? Is there something similar like the ED SCA shareholder's club?

norhel

Quote from: "dagobert"I'm not an expert on shares, but aren't the Disney shares very expensive at the moment? Are you buying the shares for a certain reason? Is there something similar like the ED SCA shareholder's club?

Regarding that the shares is expensive, I don't know to be honest.
The reason I'm considering to by shares, is that 1) I want to have shares in Disney, and 2) I hoping for dividends.
I think that theres a kinda shareholders club, but from what I've seen so far, it isn't the "big thing" if you can see what I mean (disney.com seems to be down at the moment so I can't check.)

And, if anyone could answer something else, should I buy shares in TWDC and/or in the parent company for Disneyland Paris?
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California