DL | Mickey's Soundsational Parade (2011)

Started by Anthony, July 30, 2010, 07:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TowMater

Good well done. The floats are brillaint!  =D>  :D
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

TowMater

Does anyone know if they are doing a couple of test shows for this parade before Friday?

Previous Disney Visits

dagobert

That parade looks great, nearly as good as the Once Upon A Dream Parade in Paris. The worst day parade I've ever seen was the Dreams Come True Parade at the MK in Florida. There I have also seen the worst nighttime parade Spectromagic. It seems Disney brings all cheap parades to WDW.

ulak

Video with full parade:

[youtube:e7nwqdh5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtMVRrx2IVw&feature=feedu[/youtube:e7nwqdh5]

I mean, this is a little boring parade, empty, full of color, but boring and tired. I am little disappointed. Once Upon  a Dream Parade - is still better (without new show stops ).
But princesses are  :thumbs:
What do you mean?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

TowMater

This parade is wonderful, it's up there with OUADP and Jubliation at the moment.

Previous Disney Visits

DisneyBud

This parade is INSANE! I love the number of performers, (I wonder how long before they cut those down) and the song is wicked. Watched it a little while ago and still humming it to myself. Although I never get why California is so 'blocky' with its colour. Not really sure how to describe what I mean, but I think it was similar in the last parade.

SM:M3

It seems to share the same music with the new Flights of Fantasy 5TH Anniversary parade in HKDL;
[youtube:2r7dhyir]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncCDodrPZ0[/youtube:2r7dhyir]

Josh

I thought the parade was brilliant, too! I'd love to be there and watch it! :D
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

dagobert

The parade is not bad, but I still prefere OUADP. The floats look nice, but I'm not a fan of the soundtrack. At least it's better than what we have seen at WDW.

lil-shawn

While OUADP is a Classic Disney Parade that i realy Love, i think Soundsational is the Perfect
mix of a Classic Parade and the Celebrate Parade, I realy Like it and its looks Fun to watch.
Also i think the Soundtrack is great, i like it at the Flights of Fantasy Parade and at this one...

alternativerock123

I am OBSESSED with this parade. XD
I love all the floats, sure some of them have their flaws and hopefully things will smooth out.
I have found the soundtrack for anyone who is interested.

[youtube:2p7qqvb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtKJ-p0X6WI[/youtube:2p7qqvb8]
[youtube:2p7qqvb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzp6C4YctGw&feature=related[/youtube:2p7qqvb8]

The princess song is amazing. <3
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

SM:M3

Not only is the main song ripped from HKDL's Flights of Fantasy parade, but the lyrics of this version are crap in comparison. "So come on, come on, it's Soundsational!". It's not even a word. At least the lyrics make sense in Hong Kong and the beat doesn't have the same annoying rap-like undertone.

Columbiad

The song isn't "ripped." The parks share music to save on costs.
Your response to the word "soundsational" reminds me of the Bank childrens' response to Supercalifragilisticexpiallidocious. ;)

dlrpkris

Even though the detailing/colour choices for this parade are slightly off, I'm so excited to see it this summer. Does anyone know if there's a regular pattern to which way the parade travels? Such as up Main Street for the first showing and back down Main Street towards the castle later on? Or is it the other way around? I would hate to pick a place to see it and not take this into consideration!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!