Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End (2007)

Started by Dlrpfan, July 29, 2006, 10:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Sue Kruse reports for MICEAGE from the premier:

http://www.miceage.com/suekruse/sk052007a.htm

It´s a big article with many pics of the event! Like this:

(all pics: miceage.com)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

RocketBabyDoll

Thanks. And yay for Orlando having short hair again.
Don\'t waste your time or time will waste you

Kristof

Are there midnight premieres as well tonight in other countries?  Just made our reservation for tonight.  8)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Baloo"At World's End poster test - you can help decide how they advertise it in the UK:

or

http://www.thefilmfactory.co.uk/research/pirates3/

I went with red... Can't believe there's only just over a month to go before this!

Well according to a very reliable source (the bus shelter posters for the film :wink: ) they decided to go with the red posters :)

smurfy74

I picked up our tickets today for Thursday - we cant wait. Looks like it will be the only film on all 6 screens on Thursday - hope they learnt from last year when the queues were terrible and in the end they went through the cinema into the carpark

Soap

2night's THE night!  8)  Can't wait! We're going to a special party opening here in Holland  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Kristof

Loved the movie, cinema was far from sold out last night (lots of Dutch people though), but it was lots of fun.    :)

penguin

Eeee I'm excited! I wanted to go to the first showing at our local cinema, as most people will still be in school/work (the joy of being a tax dodging uni student!), but my friends are insisting we go at 8pm instead. The ticket booking system online wasn't working though, so we're going at 5:30 to pick up tickets...someone's head will roll if we don't get them...
Great Poets Do Not Die

Soap

What a great action adventure this was! It isn't as good as part 1, but far better dan 2, but that doesn't mather, it al makes sense at the end! It has great action scenes, some surprising plot twists and off course that little bit of extra disney magic! Jack, as always, is totally wicked, but Barbossa, Miss Swann and Mister Turner are not far behind him ;)

7,5 * out of 10 * stars for me :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

penfold12

83% of all tickets pre booked on two american ticket sites are for At Worlds End, apparently, higher levels than Dead Mans Chest & the recent Spiderman 3!

SkySurfer

What a night!!!
We had tickets for the POTC-Triple-Night!
9 hours Captn Jack Sparrow nonstop!!!!
Sure - I can´t feel my bottom anymore...  but it was so great!
I loved the third. Sometimes really unexpected and strange... But far better than the second!

Thomas

swity

I have been last year in cinema when the schowed the first and the second movie..it was cool but for my taste a little bit long...so I thought the triple night is really too long...although I would have loved to see the preview

maji

we arent seeing the film until tuesday :cry: we are going as a treat for daughter no. 1 's 13th birthday but i think i will be very unmaternal and sneak off to the cinema myself today :twisted:

Punky

OMG, it was wonderful! The movie is so great, I totally loved it! :cheshire_bounce:
If you dream it, you can achieve it!

penguin

OMG IT'S INCREDIBLE
I agree it's not as good as the first, but way way better than the second! And I love that I couldn;t guess the ending until right before it happened. Brilliant. AND it was left open for a potential 4th film!
Great Poets Do Not Die