Cars Quatre Roues Rallye (Now Open!)

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Butlin Boy

Dlrp.fr has an update with photos of Lightning, Mater, Luigi and Guido in place by the ride:

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actualites_personnag ... _1504.html

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

shell_ely

wow they look fantastic  :ears:

Anthony

Have to admit, I looked at the photos.  Luigi and Guido look perfect, like they've been copied and pasted right out of the film.

Lightning McQueen and Mater aren't where we (or I) expected them to be... I bet everyone moans about not being able to get their picture taken with them now. :lol:

Btw, in non-construction-worker-photo news, it looks like the details just keep on coming.  A new banner just appeared on the entrance building:

I think it says "Welcome Travellers" with the Route 66 symbol.  Pretty cool. :)

Kristof

For the wallpaper fans: I've uploaded one from Luigi & Guido in front of Cars Race Rally!  Enjoy  8)

http://www.photosmagiques.com/wdsfans/n ... _rally.php

Riebi

Forming the car: A very short film about the car sculp in the Disneyland15 blog:

http://en.blog.disneyland15.com/2007/05 ... lly_1.html

it´s not much but why not
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

tubbsy

Thats short, but cool to see it up close. I am still wondering how I'm gonna get my legs in the car with another adult, a tall twelve year old n a four year old though! :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

RnRCj

Quote from: "tubbsy"Thats short, but cool to see it up close. I am still wondering how I'm gonna get my legs in the car with another adult, a tall twelve year old n a four year old though! :D

Yes, it does seem very small, doesn't it ? :lol: My dad has trouble fitting in Rock n Roller Coaster and Space Mountain so I can't imagine the trouble he'll have with this  :P

x-charlotte-x

They should have made the cars bigger, i know the ride is really ment to be for children but what about the younger ones who need an adult to ride with them and us big kids who want to ride it? There doesn't seem to be much room for your legs and it might not be such a great experience being cramped in and having your knee's squashed against the side.  :?

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

CafeFantasia

Can adults alone ride Cars Race Rally, or can you only ride it if you have kids? What if you're a single-rider adult, can you still ride?

The ride vehicles look very tight, tighter than the tea cups. But are they really that bad? I can't imagine Disney would build a new ride that only short/skinny adults can fit into.

tubbsy

I think it will be fine to ride, it'll just take some working out who sits where!

When we go on it will probably me with littlun as I'ma bit,...um ....podgier than my better half. He can sit with the skinny, leggy twelve year old! :lol:  It wont be confortable but its only for a few minutes.

I am sad though that you cant stand with Lightning and Mater for Photos-I guess they're on the side "shouting encouragement.."

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

CraigDLRP!

Does anyone have a pic of the new pathway from Toon Studio to Studio Tram Tour?

Edit: The question is now reasked in it's proper place! It can rest in peace!

Anthony

Quote from: "CraigDLRP!"Does anyone have a pic of the new pathway from Toon Studio to Studio Tram Tour?
This is more related to the Toon Studio placemaking or Hollywood Boulevard placemaking topics than Cars, don't you think?

CraigDLRP!

Whoops! That was accidental, I though I had clicked on the Toon Studio Placemaking forum, sorry! I will ask in the there!

euro disney stefan

I think this will be a huge problem for the cast members working on this ride. Guest might want to take pictures of the cars and the only possibility is when you exit the attraction. I guess this will slow down the exit procedures.

TowMater

Here is a video of a test run of the ride:

http://www.dailymotion.com/mouetto/vide ... es-en-test
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century