Disney Village's International Avenue

Started by charlied, January 09, 2010, 05:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlied

Just something I did on a very snowy afternoon  :D

-  T-Rex Cafe is next door to McDonalds
 -  Le French Pub is the Jules Verne themed pub that DLRP Today rumoured
 -  Glad Tidings is a small year round christmas shop as they have one at Downtown Disney
 -  Portobello Glass sells hand blown Murano glass and other Italian items
 -  Cafe Joyeux do the best crepes in all of the resort!
 -  That purple behind the new street is a new hotel, Disney's Port Orleans Hotel

JelleP

That would be just great!
Love the way you put elements from all around the world in the Village
Curious for the new hotel as wel... ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

The Butlin Boy

I really like your ideas too charlied, thanks for sharing them :D/

I agree with JelleP as well, you've got a good mix of a lot of different places around the world in there, and they all work really well together :)

luke85

Great imagineering charlied! It would make a really good addition to Disney Village, I like that all the shops are individual enough in their own right, but would all fit nicely within the theme of International Avenue :)

dagobert

The idea is really great, but I don't want to see a H&M or a Zara in DV. Both companies have stores everywhere and there are also shops at Val d'Europe!

JelleP

^I would love to see shops like H&M and Zara coming to the Disney Village!
I just don't have the time to go to Val d'Europa for some shopping when I'm at DLP  :oops:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]