Official Autumn/Winter Brochure 2006/2007

Started by Anthony, June 19, 2006, 07:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Official Autumn/Winter Brochure 2006/2007
The little book of big dreams, part two!

That pinky/purple looks rather pretty, don't you think? :o

Available from 12th July 2006, but you can pre-order it now!

:arrow: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/booki ... /index.htm

Nala_84

I really love the style of the new brochures! Even the last one was in this style. It's so "fantasylandlike", so full of magic and pretty :)! But I missed many details that could be found in the former brochures...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Maarten

Quote from: "Nala_84"I really love the style of the new brochures! Even the last one was in this style. It's so "fantasylandlike", so full of magic and pretty :)

Indeed, I can't agree more with you. So here is my question once again; does someone know when they are finally relaunching the official website in the same style as these brochures, like they promised? Sorry if it's a little bit offtopic.

Kristof

No information is avaiable about that yet, but I think you can catch a preview by visiting http://www.disneylandparis.com , if you have previously chosen your country, choose "change your country" at the bottom of the page.  Now click "France" and choose "Îles de France".

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"No information is avaiable about that yet, but I think you can catch a preview by visiting...

Aha, thanks for the link... well, to be honest... I expected much more. Actually, I really dislike this lay-out and the way this site is set up. Hopefully the new site will be more eleborate like you may expect from the Disney brand...  :?

At last Tokyo Disney Resort has the most awful Disney-park site one can ever imagine... it wins hands down...  :lol:

Kristof

Have you lately looked at the WDW site???  The mini DLRP site for Ile de France looks so much better compared to that.

Maarten

Quote from: "raptor1982"Have you lately looked at the WDW site???  The mini DLRP site for Ile de France looks so much better compared to that.

It's a shame that many of Disney's sites look ugly. I mean... this is a brand in which the visual and media aspects are really important. Look at the Universal Orlando site for example... that site isn't perfect either but its better then any Disney-park site in my opinion... :wink:

Anthony

You can now see the brochure online here:

http://www.disneylandparis.com/BROCHURE ... ochure.htm

Fantillusion

do they still come with the DVD ?
-Craig

fly_with_me_dumbo

we got ours the other day, no DVD but packed with info on prices unlike the other one, but i prefer the other one, theres more pics lol :pluto:

Anthony

Quote from: "Fantillusion"do they still come with the DVD ?
See two topics below this one, here: viewtopic.php?t=906

Fantillusion

I only get the bro for the dvd
-Craig

tink

I just read the brochure and I am so disappointed!!! For the past five years they've had the 3 for 2 and 4 for 3 offer available and this year it's just gone for the Christmas season. To be honest I feel that that offer made it affordable to actually spend a couple of days in Disneyland around the Christmas Season and I think it's a big mistake not to continue the offer. Last year went with a group of people,most with children and teenagers as well and now we are unable to return this year because we simply cant afford it. As an example last year my trip for 2 adults staying in Seq Montana room for 3 nights (Dec 11th - 14th) cost €478. This year the exact same trip would cost us €680 !! What an increase! I'm so upset :o( My aunt with two children over eleven would end up paying a fortune too! so no disneyland this christmas.

Is anyone else sad? :(  :(  :evil:  :evil:
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :(  :(  :evil:
Merry Christmas Heffalumps!!!!

Patrick

Oh that's really bad, hope you figure something out :( .  Have you thought of maybe early Halloween, the offer I believe is on then still and even the guy on the Disneyland Resort Paris reservation line was trying to get me to change my dates from late October to early October for it :lol: .