Hollywood Boulevard placemaking

Started by Anthony, June 13, 2006, 04:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arno-hh

hi today there are some new pictures from JOEL online too! Thank you!

Bye Arno

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for posting these photos guys, it's so good to see how well it's progressing. It is growing at a very fast rate now :)

swity

Yes, I have been to Disneyland last week and it looked totally different. They are really really fast  =D>

RnRCj

Yay! We have one building this pretty much complete! (On the exterior anyway) :lol:

I think it looks really good. Very detailed :wink:

Grandmath

Buildings are rising, tunnel is appearing, here is an update from yesterday:

Owain

Thanks Grandmath for these great photos !  :)

So much has gone one ! The tunnel looks great

And so does the La Brea Carpets building !   :D

RnRCj

It's developing so quickly! I can't wait to have a good look at the construction next week :wink:

Maarten

Thanks Grandmath! The Hollywood Boulevard is progressing rapidly. I can't wait to explore it when it's open. Imagine the neon lights, palm trees, jazzy area loop and the screams of the people in the elevators in the background.  :)

By the way; it seems that the Partners Statue is getting a worthy background aswell. Way better then the ugly former Studio Tram Tour billboard. It will be quite hard to recognise the Studios once all the placemakings are done.  :wink:

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the update Grandmath, it looks incredible :D

Kristof

Fresh photos have been uploaded to the Photos Magiques gallery here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/v ... acemaking/

RnRCj

Nice photos! I see that the right side of the backdrop has ben started :wink: I'm really looking forward to going next week now!

The Butlin Boy

Thanks again for another great photo update Raptor, the photos are brilliant as usual :)

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but do you know when the area will be open to the guests?

Owain

Great Photos Raptor !  :D

RnRCj

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Thanks again for another great photo update Raptor, the photos are brilliant as usual :)

Sorry if it's already been mentioned, but do you know when the area will be open to the guests?

I think it opens in November. I'm not sure exactly when though.

-breeno-

Great photos raptor, thanks for putting them on :D
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!