Our wonderful Disney Christmas 8th-11th November Finished

Started by littlemermaid83, November 14, 2009, 03:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

If you have come to look at my TR then i have had to delete them due to being harrased and racially abused via the internet.  I have been advised by the police to delete any photos i have posted online etc untill the investigation is over.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Great video!! And Kyra is a real little princess!! Looks like she had a magical time...

Looking forward to your trip report  :D

When is the characters show at the Disneyland Hotel? Is that on still at 4pm?

The Butlin Boy

I love your video, it really got me into that special DLP christmas mood :P

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

littlemermaid83

The Characters at the DLH are only there on certain days now, but it is still at 4pm.  We saw them in there on a Sunday.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"The Characters at the DLH are only there on certain days now, but it is still at 4pm.  We saw them in there on a Sunday.

Thanks  :D

Aveen2008

Love the video Emz! I have to say I laughed at kyra the way she grabs mickeys nose now to kiss him hehe bless her! She runs at them all for hugs now cus they are like her wee friends awwww!! :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Love the video Emz! I have to say I laughed at kyra the way she grabs mickeys nose now to kiss him hehe bless her! She runs at them all for hugs now cus they are like her wee friends awwww!! :D  :D  :D

For her its like meeting up with old friends again, I'm gonna be so sad the day she realises its just a person in a costume.  :cry:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Love the video Emz! I have to say I laughed at kyra the way she grabs mickeys nose now to kiss him hehe bless her! She runs at them all for hugs now cus they are like her wee friends awwww!! :D  :D  :D

For her its like meeting up with old friends again, I'm gonna be so sad the day she realises its just a person in a costume.  :cry:

You know I think it won't matter, like I am 23 and I know that its a costume (obviously) but when I see the characters I still feel it's really them and feel a buzz and get all excited hehe! She will probably be the same! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"

You know I think it won't matter, like I am 23 and I know that its a costume (obviously) but when I see the characters I still feel it's really them and feel a buzz and get all excited hehe! She will probably be the same! :D

Oh i hope so, i'm like you Aveen...I don't think of them as a person in a costume.  But you know what kids can be like, Kyra already asks me why Mickey doesnt speak to her but the Princesses do.  The other week she even asked me if Tigger was real  :shock:

Aveen2008

lol she's smart! lol how did you answer the talking thing?! I can understand why she wonders about tigger because he's a different colour to tigger is really, modern day tigger has a yellow colour belly and pink nose but it's white and black in dlp.

See I never got to go to any of the disney parks as a child so I never experienced the not knowing they weren't real thing.
Luv Aveen xoxo

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lol she's smart! lol how did you answer the talking thing?! I can understand why she wonders about tigger because he's a different colour to tigger is really, modern day tigger has a yellow colour belly and pink nose but it's white and black in dlp.

See I never got to go to any of the disney parks as a child so I never experienced the not knowing they weren't real thing.

I went to my first Disney park when i was 9 and that was WDW and I don't ever remember thinking they wasnt real, I was more confused how Mickey could be in different places so quickly  :lol:

I kinda had to ignore Kyra when she asked the question, i had no answer for it lol.  I hope she doesn't ask it again anytime soon lol.  I wish they would use the talking heads like they did in WDW in character meet and greets lol.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Aveen2008"lol she's smart! lol how did you answer the talking thing?! I can understand why she wonders about tigger because he's a different colour to tigger is really, modern day tigger has a yellow colour belly and pink nose but it's white and black in dlp.

I went to my first Disney park when i was 9 and that was WDW and I don't ever remember thinking they wasnt real, I was more confused how Mickey could be in different places so quickly  :lol:

I kinda had to ignore Kyra when she asked the question, i had no answer for it lol.  I hope she doesn't ask it again anytime soon lol.  I wish they would use the talking heads like they did in WDW in character meet and greets lol.

wow I didn't know they ever did that!

Maybe you could say mickey doesn't talk because he has to see soooooooo many people each day that he would get a sore throat and then he wouldn't be able to sing at the parade and shows! :wink:
Luv Aveen xoxo

Waddi

Maybe its time Tigger was updated, to super sleuths mode.

or with the current lawsuit, maybe disney will drop all pooh characters.
Lawsuit link

littlemermaid83

Seeing as Disney have a new Pooh Movie coming out next year sometime i find it unlikely they will drop Pooh and friends.

littlemermaid83