Pin Trading: Disneyland Paris Monthly New Pins

Started by Anthony, October 30, 2009, 10:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyManiac

Labyrinth

Not much this month which is a shame.
But the attraction pins are good as usual.
Feb 2007- Hotel Newport Bay
April 2013- Sequoia Lodge

tonydorrf

hi i want to order my wife some pins from the disneyland paris by mail order and i have the email address already, what do i do now?

StarGazer

May releases:

More Princess pins, Sheriff star and Dreams! :D
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

StarGazer

(I hope this isn't doubleposting? It's been more than a month...)
June releases:

A few Rapunzel pins and Monsters University :)

nathalie

These are the December 2013 releases.

*gets on knees* will anybody be there December 21st, and can pick up 2x Frozen & 2x New Year 2014 pins for me and my friend at Pueblo's?

*pretty please ...*

polar vixen

I've heard a little about Disney mailorder, I've really wanted the princess locket pins which have been released over the last few months, but we can't afford to go each month!  We were there the week after one of them was released in September, but they'd sold out on release weekend!  Can these pins be ordered direct on their week of release?  (I've tried ebay, they've quadroupled in value!)

StarGazer

February pins! The Eiffel pins look cute. And I'm looking forward for more Dreams! pins.

DisneyManiac

Read the review on Dedicated to DLP and I gotta admit I am disappointed this month, Disney Channel - Why? No point! Going during Halloween Festival so hope for October 2014 pin releases there is a pin of the tower of terror being struck lightning.

StarGazer

June releases!

It's getting-ready-for-Ratatouille month! That Snow White pin does look beautiful, though. I'm planning on buying it on my next visit.

Anthony

Wow this topic hasn't been alive for a while! Let's change that - releases for May 2019:

I like the Jungle Book pins  ;)

Markus106

I just started collecting pins ,this way i can check what's new.
Thanks Anthony.

MiniMeg

Has anyone been to one of the pin trading days or evenings? I have seen videos online of people going and it just looks a mass of people with not much organisation, lol. So I have been put off going.

Anthony

A Princess Disnae......

Is there any other way of getting these pins if not there on pin trading days? Thanks as always. X
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel