Follow the Magic with Ford

Started by Disney Fanatic, October 23, 2009, 01:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Fanatic

Well Ive never won anything before in competitions...until today that is =D>

Ive actually won a trip to Disneyland Paris with Ford on 13-15th Nov, staying in Newport Bay :D/  Im over the moon so are the children.

This will make up for our weekend away last weekend as the children were ill with tonsilitus and we spent 3 hours in the park the whole weekend.

Would just like to say a big thank you to Petes Dragon for posting the link for the competition a few months back
Sequoia Lodge Feb 2004
DCR Feb 2005DCR Feb 2007
DCR Jan 2008
DCR Jan 2009DCR Halloween 2009.......
next trip DCR March 2012

Soap

Great price, gratz and have wonderfull trip!!!  =D>
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "Disney Fanatic"Well Ive never won anything before in competitions...until today that is =D>

Ive actually won a trip to Disneyland Paris with Ford on 13-15th Nov, staying in Newport Bay :D/  Im over the moon so are the children.

This will make up for our weekend away last weekend as the children were ill with tonsilitus and we spent 3 hours in the park the whole weekend.

Would just like to say a big thank you to Petes Dragon for posting the link for the competition a few months back

Woo-hoo I'm soo thrilled that you won, and I didn't !!!!!!!

*can anyone sopt the sarcastic comment hidden in this post?*  :evil:  :evil:

Seriously, congratulations  8)

The Butlin Boy

Congratulations you lucky so 'n' so! :P  =D>

loladelorean

I entered this competition too...but haven't won anything!
It's good to know somebody has won, I'm never sure if these things are just a gimmick.
Serious congratulations to you, you must be over the moon!!!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

littlemermaid83

I won last years Ford competiton and if its anything like that you will have a fantastic time.

Congratulations :)
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Clarebelle

oh wow Congrats!!! your so lucky!
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

RockNRoller

Nicely done,  me jealous nah
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

dhughesrovers

Just got a phonecall and we're in too!!!!  :D/

I have no idea what to expect, is the party only for winers or is it for anyone in the studios at the time?

Only transport option is to drive from the Wirral but it will be worth it for the look on the kids faces when they realise where we are going  :lol:

zcapp10

Hi, I am new here.
But the reason I am here is because we won this too!
Am trying to find out what to expect from our first trip from all of you in the know!
Haven't worked out getting there yet, driving I guess!

So, any tips?

Looking forward to it, but also slightly daunted at arranging with very little notice.
Just saw that Small World will be closed, shame because my daughter would have adored that I'm sure!

But soooo much else to look forward to, yay!

Caz

=D> Congratulations Disney Fanatic & dhughesrovers =D>

We've won too! Found out Thursday all booked and ready to go. I still can't believe it!

Welcome to the forum zcapp10, you'll find loads of useful info on DLRP Magic and this forum.
We're driving too using the tunnel. It's very easy to book online and depending on times of travel you can get a return for as little as £88 which leaves a bit to cover the tolls (approx £40 there and back) plus a bit of petrol.  Using the tunnel also shaves a good 1.5 hours off the journey time compared to the ferry although it is a little more expensive, however on  a short visit I think it's worth it. Usually takes us about 2.5 hours from Calais and is quite a straight forward drive and as you can imagine DLRP is quite well signposted. Having the car also gives you the chance to stock up on the wine etc although the weak £ means the bargins aren't quite so obvious. Hope that helps a bit.

See you there.  Caz
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

Owain

Wow, 4 members from the forum all won this competition. Congratulations  :D

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Owain"Wow, 4 members from the forum all won this competition. Congratulations  :D

[strike:834pm715]And I'm jealous of every one of them! :twisted:[/strike:834pm715]

Congratulations to you all, I hope you have a blast! :mrgreen:

dhughesrovers

Don't want to make anyone jealous but it was fantastic!
Crush's coaster queue during the day: 90 minutes minimum, during the party: 1 minute to get your breath back and away you go again!
My to boys and i shared the tower of terror with just 4 others, the front row of the lift was the only one occupied [made it even creepier!].

Thanks to Ford, an amazing holiday!
 =D>  =D>  =D>

Gareth

o0oo0o 1 min wait for crushes im sooo jealous i ha to wait 2 hours for it lol glad you had a good time  :D/

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks