[WDS] Muppet Studios (2011)

Started by The Butlin Boy, October 12, 2009, 07:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddi

Im loving all these idea's

-breeno-

Fantastic Ideas there Dave =D>

Like Anthony said Muppet Midway Mainia is genious, as is the Muppet rip-off attractions wall (also i noticed what you did in the Rock n Rollercoaster avec Dr. Teeth picture, MuppetMagiques ;) :mrgreen: ).

The restaurant is a great idea too, and the emporium.

You haven't announced the location of this land yet right?  But with the departure of the Reign of Fire set i can guess where it'll go ;)
"You\'re dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway."
- Walt Disney

DisneyMagic Live Chat - Just click to join!

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "-breeno-"You haven't announced the location of this land yet right?  But with the departure of the Reign of Fire set i can guess where it'll go ;)

Yeah I realised I forgot to mention some things, it was pretty late last night when I was typing it up! :roll:  But yes you're quite right Breeno, the Muppet Studios would be on the location of the Reign of Fire set of the Tram Tour. Also forgot to say that the wall of ride parodies would only be a temporary thing until a further expansion would lead off in that direction. :)

But I hope everyone enjoyed what I did with the whole thing. It started off as just some normal imagineering, but when I started to get it together for the forum, I realised I could do a bit more with it. So I decided to, not unlike the Muppets themselves, make a parody; not only of DLP, but also of the online fan community too. Which is why I put in the misleading Animagique/Cinemagique rumour (you guy didn't seriously think I'd remove Cinemagique did you? :wink: ), the construction fence before the official announcement, the delayed announcement (well okay I admit, that was really just me not being ready in time :P ), as well as the cheap stock-character filled posters too. People who read the announcement closely may have also noticed that in one paragraph I referred to Toy Story Midway Mania as both Toy Story Midway Mania and Toy Story Mania; a little nod to the marketing mess up at the American parks last year! :lol:

So yeah, I hope you all enjoyed it, and thank you for all of the great comments too guys, they're really appreciated :)