Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Aveen2008"There are people who collect those eurodisney ones. They must have been sponsored by kodak or something. Kodak are present in the DLP park for photo developing in main street usa.
all joking aside - someone will love to get that pin and it shows that trading for trading sake can lead onto something really cool for yourself - and of course if we all collected the same it would be really boring - and possibly violent as we all scrambled for the one pin!! xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha Ive seen scrambling for pins first hand with lindsay and her mum (hahaha very funny)

But yeah joking aside, Im looking to see what these people have to offer for the pin as it really is a waste of space (for me lol) and if it can make someone happy then fair enough.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha Ive seen scrambling for pins first hand with lindsay and her mum (hahaha very funny)

But yeah joking aside, Im looking to see what these people have to offer for the pin as it really is a waste of space (for me lol) and if it can make someone happy then fair enough.
:shock:  :lol: @ hand on hand combat with ones own mother for a pin  :mrgreen:

I bet in the end you will be really pleasantly surprised by what that little pin might bring you ;)

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha only one of the 5 people have an email address so Ive sent them an email with 4 different pins I want lol so fingers crossed :)

Also sent a request on there for the 50 happiest celebration on earth pin (just clicked every box lol)

Also, can I ask. For who Ive traded with already if you would like feedback on pinpics then I will be more than happy to leave it for you as could help towards future trades (if you require my email then send me a message here)

as we could do that as well as using here as a reference guide to, what you guys (well girls) think of that??

Aveen2008

I was thinking the same fing recently danny and I think thats a really good idea =D> I'm gonna PM you and the rest of you guys who I have traded with so we can swap info for leaving references :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

awesome, I just left feedback for you Aveen hehehe, I didnt know there was a reference center haha but its just our way to get a few references on there incase someone asks for it :)

Masamune

@ Emma - :lol: Me and my mum have had full-blown arguments over pins. Her excuse for taking pins that I want is that I'll eventually get all her pins when she's dead. :shock: Somehow I don't think I'll be collecting pins in like 30+ years time.

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Masamune"@ Emma - :lol: Me and my mum have had full-blown arguments over pins. Her excuse for taking pins that I want is that I'll eventually get all her pins when she's dead. :shock: Somehow I don't think I'll be collecting pins in like 30+ years time.
:shock:  :lol: that is funny! however I feel slightly disappointed in that you feel this isnt a life long commitment you are making Lindsey  :lol:  :lol:

October 2013 - WDW

Aveen2008

Thanks Danny and everyone for the references!

Lindsay I just need your email to do yours :D

Lindsay - hehe I am glad my mum doesn't collect sometimes although at least its someone to get all excited with hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

thanks Aveen for the reference hehehe such a good idea this haha

For me, I need your email lindsay, Sam and Ro :) then I can leave the other 3 feedback for you gals  :mrgreen:

and I picked these two up for the sake of trading, I hate to ask for the lanyard and then not trade lol (least oldham store is always empty hehehe)

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"thanks Aveen for the reference hehehe such a good idea this haha

For me, I need your email lindsay, Sam and Ro :) then I can leave the other 3 feedback for you gals  :mrgreen:

and I picked these two up for the sake of trading, I hate to ask for the lanyard and then not trade lol (least oldham store is always empty hehehe)

oooo I like the Edinburgh one!! will have to wait and see when my new traders come if you still have it - although I wonder if Sam might want it more than me ;)
xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

hahaha the edinburgh (can never spell that) was on the lanyard and I read Dundee and though oooh emma or sean trade at that store (which is in scotland lol) and might want the pin hehe

And I then had the thought to myself wait is Dundee in scotland as emma's user name is welsh...You well confuzzled my head hahaha but I got round it eventually (after google-ing it)

Funnyily enought the CM I trade with said no ones been trading here, the manchester store is more popular....I told her no it nots lol as they have one lanyard (Manc) and Oldham store has 2 (bit of variety lol) but someone is trading in there dont know who they are lol but if its just one its more than the manchester is getting hahaha

Welsheeyore

Quote from: "Stitch2814"hahaha the edinburgh (can never spell that) was on the lanyard and I read Dundee and though oooh emma or sean trade at that store (which is in scotland lol) and might want the pin hehe

And I then had the thought to myself wait is Dundee in scotland as emma's user name is welsh...You well confuzzled my head hahaha but I got round it eventually (after google-ing it)

Funnyily enought the CM I trade with said no ones been trading here, the manchester store is more popular....I told her no it nots lol as they have one lanyard (Manc) and Oldham store has 2 (bit of variety lol) but someone is trading in there dont know who they are lol but if its just one its more than the manchester is getting hahaha
ah well - to solve your confusion - Dundee is not Edinburgh  :lol: - Sean lives in Dundee, I go to Dundee because hubby is from there and his family all there (we also got married there on RRS Discovery the ship that Scott took to the antartic) - but as you correctly assumed I live in Wales.

with the Edinburgh pin I would like that one - but I think Sam's OH was born there so she might want it more :lol:

xx

October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

well Ive seen a few aroubd, it was exclusove to the disney store in edinburgh (just so you know) as there was a london one as well (shame they didnt do a manchester pin)

Masamune

@ Emma - :P I've already made a life-long commitment to Cheshire Cat merchandise and Final Fantasy figurines! You never know what the future brings though. :D I'm sure I'll be a Disney fan my whole life.

:lol: If I ever won the lottery, I'd end up with the world's biggest pin collection.

@ Danny - :shock: That's Mrs Potts and Chip from Beauty and Beast you know. ;)