Pin Trading: Share Your Trades!

Started by Masamune, October 04, 2009, 10:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"It was the Millenium Twirl Mania pin,so now just need 2001 and 2002 but think will take me a while to find..i best explain i was a baton twirler when younger and wanted to combine my passion from younger days with the one i have now and every year Disney hosts Twirl competition and brings out at least 1pin to commemorate it  :D

you can get 2001, 2003, 2004 on ebay...

twirl mania 2001..
//http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disney-Surprise-Pin-Twirl-Mania-2001-L-E_W0QQitemZ2228805748QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item84d8e074

twirl mania 2003..
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tinker-BELL-Twirl ... 51831e4946

and there seems to be 2 for 2004 one of minnie...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINNIE-MOUSE-Twir ... 5186cda302

and one of daisy...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DAISY-Duck-Twirl- ... 3c9dede08c

:D  :D  They are from american sellers and a bit dear but just incase you didnt know they were there! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Dorsetcandy

Aveen thanks for the links i have 2003 and both 2004 pins already but am going now to try and buy the 2001 pin,u don't c them that often and they r normally quite pricey but i don't care...lol  :D

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Dorsetcandy"Aveen thanks for the links i have 2003 and both 2004 pins already but am going now to try and buy the 2001 pin,u don't c them that often and they r normally quite pricey but i don't care...lol  :D

no problem!  :D  at least there is one there that you don't have :D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:) First post is updated!

:o I wonder if I'll do any trades at the pin trading evening today. I hope so!

Aveen2008

did any of you guys do any trades today?? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

erm no trades for me but I did do a little trip to the cash machine and use holiday money to purchase 5 stitch pins  :D/  from a guy..think he called steve  :P image will be up in the relevent thread in a moment :)

Masamune

:o All I traded for was the new Dory pin off the cast lanyard. :P Saves me buying it, so I'm happy.

Stitch2814

dont forget you only got to trade the dory as I scared the CM who had the lanyard  :lol:

Belle's World

Hi All,

Just to let you know i am now on pinpics BellesWorld is my username and i will update my holy grail list within the next few days. Really hoping Leeds will still have some charity pins when i go in next Saturday.

Ro

Masamune

@ Danny - :lol: Serves you right.

@ Belle - :D You've got so many lovely pins.

Stitch2814

ok now that Ive been thinking about it I want to add pin 70657 to my holy grail pin list as lindsay that is the Kevin pin and you know how much I WANT that pin, Im even prepared to pay £60 on the pin but not the postage of £15 so unless the seller replies and tells me the shipping is less then I wont be buying it... As its the only kevin pin on ebay...well .co.uk anyway :P found 3 on .com..

Ive offered the snow white spinner for it (im gonna get a no to that trade) and 4 poss 5 of my own stitch pins on pinpics for the pin :P so if I end up trading my stitch pins for it would you trade your spare CM pin for the stitch pin I have you want?? as Id need it if I get kevin...

Aveen2008

Danny: I posted off your pins this afternoon by first class recorded delivery, the tracking code is:BR914800310GB

Sam: Hope your dentist appointment went ok. I posted your pins by first class recorded post today, I know you won't be able to post until tomorrow but I feel like I can trust you so I am ok with this anyway lol, your tracking code is:BR914800323GB

:D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:shock: Oh wow, can't believe you would trade away that many Stitch pins just for one pin. :P You must want it really really badly. :) If you did end up trading away your CM Stitch pin, then yes I'd trade you my spare one for your angry Stitch pin. :D Or your new one of him sitting down, since that's my fave of yours.

Dorsetcandy

@Aveen  :D  Thanks hun,can't wait 2recieve them will be posting urs in the morn b4 work and will let u know tracking number 2moz eve

@Danny expect a cpl of pins in the post

@Belles world Hiya i will check out ur collection on Thurs if not b4 as prob next time i'll go on pinpics as need to update my collection after Sat pin meet

Dentist trip was not nice :(  she was so heavy handed i had 2take painkillers when got home and ended up sleeping most of early eve and now when i shud b sleeping i'm on here..lol

Belle's World

Finally decided no my holy grail, having said that i'm basically after any Beauty and the Beast pin i haven't got!

Ro