China + HKDL (28. Aug - 15. Sep 2009)

Started by Pamani, August 27, 2009, 04:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pamani

Hello everyone :D

Tomorrow i'm flying to China where we are going to get my little brother :D  :D  :D
At the same second i knew where we were supposed to get him (the Guangxi Province, near Hong Kong) i said "Can we please have a trip to Hong Kong Disneyland also?" and my parents said yes! So i can't describe how excited i am that we are flying out 3 but going home 4 :P  :D/

A lot of the evenings we will be at our hotel, and with free wi-fi access in every hotel, i will write the trip report during our stay :)

I will also update with a lot of pictures so you guys can see what we are doing...

And finally a little description of our trip plan:

28. August: Flying to China, Beijing. Estimated flight time: 9 hours #-o. Staying at the Yu Yang Hotel. A video of the hotel: //http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_22759990.html

3. Septemper: Flying to Hong Kong. Staying at the Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel.

5. Septemper: Flying to Nanning, Guangxi. Staying at a hotel in Nanning.

7. Septemper: Getting my little brother 8)

12. Septemper: Going back to Beijing.

and finally 15. Septemper going back to Denmark.
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2002 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2003 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2005 - David Crockett
July 2007 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2008 - Sequoia Lodge
July 2009 - Newport Bay
July 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

HKDL]

Septemper 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

Gareth

Awww i hope you have a fantastic time and aww a lil brother sooo cute :D haveee fun =D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Cendrillon

Have a wonderful time at HKDL! It's actually one of my favourite parks in terms of location and scenery - it's so clean and pretty, and the surrounding environment is charming!

Pamani

Today we have arrived :o  A long, but very comfortable trip and we arrived 10 min. before schedueled :)  When we got to our hotel we were met by our trip planner, and she asked if we had a good trip, and of course we had. We talked a little, and then she asked if our Visa was good for 2 entries to China, since going to Hong Kong and back again needs that. We slowly realised... No :cry: It was only good for this 1 entry we used today. So we have probably missed this chance to go to HKDL. :^o  :cry:  :evil: There is still a tiny chance to get the visa fixed, in Hong Kong, but if not, just bad luck. But better be in China, and miss HKDL than get to HKDL and be denied access to China when we are going to my little brother :)

My time here is right now 10:40 PM. so i will be headin' for bed now :P
I'll update you on the progress and upload some pictures, maybe tommorow :?:
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2009 - Newport Bay

HKDL]

Annet

I hope you can fix it, would be nice!
But else, indeed better this way than the other way around.
Good luck with your little brother and enjoy the rest of your trip!

Aveen2008

Hey,

I hope your trip is going well! :D I really hope you can get your Visa problems fixed but if not it's brilliant that you are going to be a big brother soon! =D>  :D/

looking forward to hearing more about your trip!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Kristof

Moved this top international trip planning & reports.

The Butlin Boy

I hope you do make it to HKDL, but I'm sure you'll have a great time none-the-less :wink:  :)

Pamani

Hello again, i'm here with good news :D

Our adoption-agent and the travel-agency is now 3 x 100% (they tripple checked it) sure that we can go to Hong Kong and get back in to China :D/ Of course there will be extra costs, but the trip is already very expensive so a little extra won't make the economy tilt. :P

Yesterday we were on the Great Wall of China, and we walked 1.200 steps up and 1.200 steps down :-"  and it just went up and up and up... After that we were at the Ming Thombs to see the 12th Ming emperor's thomb. We were also at the Jade Museum in Beijing to get our names translated to chinese characters.

More to come, but i'm in a rush we are going to Yashow Market to make a good deal :) Already bought 3 iPhone covers for a total price of 125 RMB (11.3 GBP, 18.3 USD)

A picasa weblink will be ready later today  :shock:
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2009 - Newport Bay

HKDL]

Pamani

Hello from HKDL :D  :D  :D

Right now i'm sitting in the lobby in the Disneyland Hotel waiting for our guide to arrive.
It has been 2 amazing days here in Hong Kong and we tried almost everything. One nice thing about HKDL is that it is not very crowded. I got to see how Main Street U.S.A would look if it was completly empty. It was weird :P Also when we tried Space Mountain we were like "Yeah, a fast rollercoaster" and that was also what the CM's told us, but it's not nearly as fast as the one in Paris. It is very hot here in Hong kong 32-35 degrees :shock: Thank god for air condition [-o< We are soon flying to Nanning so maybe later today i'll write again...

and here is finally a picture link: http://picasaweb.google.dk/Pamani1993/K ... aFq6mF9AE#
 :)  :)  :)
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2009 - Newport Bay

HKDL]

HKDLfan

Definitely not crowded because schools in Hong Kong start the new academic year in September.

Cendrillon

I loved seeing Main Street when it was deserted! When I went, my group arrived a good 20 minutes before any other guests seemed to, and Mulan and Minnie were already walking around so we got them to ourselves, haha! Such a contrast to DLP, as I almost always go July/August time.
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at HKDL!

Pamani

:D/  :D  :P TOMORROW :P  :D  :D/

Tommorow at 3:30 pm our time, (8:30 am London time) i'm getting my little brother :o  :shock:

Pictures will be up around 6 pm (i think, don't know yet :P )
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2009 - Newport Bay

HKDL]

Soap

Quote from: "Pamani":D/  :D  :P TOMORROW :P  :D  :D/

Tommorow at 3:30 pm our time, (8:30 am London time) i'm getting my little brother :o  :shock:

Pictures will be up around 6 pm (i think, don't know yet :P )

Enjoy it too the max Pamani!!!!  :D/
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Pamani

WOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOO :D/  :D/  :D/

WE ARE NOW 4! :D

He is so wonderful and is playing with all the stuff we got him, right now, and a few pics will be up in about 5 min. in the Picasa album :o Tommorow we are going to sign the final papers and then he will be 100% ours :P
/Patrick Nielsen

DLRP:

July 2001 - Cheyenne
July 2009 - Newport Bay

HKDL]