Disney New Generation Festival (Until 13th March 2011)

Started by mclarkson, August 11, 2009, 10:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentralPlazaPerson

Quote from: "Anthony"Was the talk of using the stunt arena just wild rumour, or not?

Anyway, amazing - a real famous person was there:

Funny that the list of French celebs is pretty much the same as every other year. Couldn't one of the Pixar guys have been asked to come along? They'd get far more attention than those non-entities.

Talking of the Toy Story Playland opening, I can't imagine how they'll have a ceremony for that, at least at the land entrance, isn't the space far too small?

Adrien Brody - an academy award winner for best actor.

Anthony

Lots of photos now rolling onto this page: http://www.dlrptoday.com/2010/03/28/new ... -pictures/

dlrpmad

The press event looked outstanding!!!!!!!!! Wish I could been there, but im not press,lol!!! Does anyone videos of the event??
101% Stitch LOVING!!

lil-shawn

here is the video i found on youtube!
[youtube:2hqzam3x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOJGfA4fPZQ[/youtube:2hqzam3x]

dagobert

The press event looks so much better than in previous years. It looks DLRP is heading in the right direction, with exceptions like the fake characters on Main Street Station.

littlemermaid83

The press event at the stunt show looked amazing.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

dagobert

DLRP should use the Stunt Show Arena for more events or shows.

Soap

Oehhh and a little nice touch which i personally like, the catchy energetic Tiesto house music  :D
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

davewasbaloo

Quite cool. However it seems much ado about nothing. But it would be wonderful if there was a large scale night time show on the Moteurs Action stage for all guests.
since 2001 (many before that)

15MagicalYears

Looks fabulous!
Pretty smart putting it in the Stunt Show Arena, I would have never thought of having a press event or show in there:)
I'm totally impressed by Dlrp this year! Maybe MMP was just an off year?

never2old

Quote from: "dagobert"DLRP should use the Stunt Show Arena for more events or shows.

Yes! Let's hope this is the first of many more, and many that can be enjoyed by fans and not only VIPs... The arena looked brilliant with all those projections, there's so much they could do with that!

JelleP

Will this be THE place for a night-time show at the WDS?
Really wish they open their second park at night with a show like this someday... [-o<

Oh... and just for those who hasn't saw the new videos at DLRPToday, here they are:
[youtube:350b8nxb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrwNLkE50jU[/youtube:350b8nxb]
[youtube:350b8nxb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKxlXzVYfg4[/youtube:350b8nxb]
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

dlrpkris

I adore the opening show. Yeah, really strange choice of music... but I'm strangely buying into it. They certainly beat their record of scale. I do find projections of fireworks cheap, but I don't feel I can complain at all. That cast's massive.

After all the special lighting and photo opportunities set up for the occasion, its a shame the only footage released is cheap handheld stuff. I mean, even the quality of that is questionable, brown in colour and not really focussing on the best things in shot. Was it DLRP recording with those camera cranes - or some TV channel?
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

JelleP

^ I'm not sure, but don't think so. Because they're not on the YouTube-Channel ;)
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Elwell2009

After seeing that i think the stunt show stage is perfect for a night time show of some sort, such great projection !