[WDW] Soap's Florida dream come true trip report

Started by Soap, August 10, 2009, 03:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soap

Quote from: "Nala_84"*asking carefully*

(When) can we expect more of your report, Soap?  :D  [-o<

Soon, soon. Feeling not all too well atm. (stomach flu)  :(

Thanks for the interest!!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

littlehairmaid

Hope you feel better soon!

The pics are fab! so crisp and colourful! I cannot wait to visit WDW, I have waited to visit it all my life! but since having my son I have put flying off each year  :?  I am not scared of flying I find it exhilarating, but since I`m so overprotective of my son things have changed.

However, I have promised myself and family a long trip to Florida next year  :D  or maybe 2011  [-o<

davewasbaloo

Depends how old your son is really. Having taken ours to DLP, WDW and DL from age 12 weeks up, WDW is really much better when kids are older (6 and up). So while they are small, I recommend Paris or California. Plus California has legoland down the road, so another reason to go with little ones over WDW.
since 2001 (many before that)

littlehairmaid

Hey Dave, my son is 7 this October  :D  but I reckon I`ll be panicking for him late into his sixties! haha he`s a very special boy  :D

davewasbaloo

Then he sounds like a great age to take to WDW
since 2001 (many before that)

The Butlin Boy

Fantastic report and photos Soap, I'd love to go and see some of the other Disney parks in the future too, although I'd probably walk around them all complaining about how DLP is better :lol:

I'm glad you all had a great trip, and I cannot wait to see the rest of your photos :)

Soap

This is the full link to day 1 @ The Studios and partly day 2 @ MK.

Second part of day 2 and day 3 @ Epcot will follow soon!

Enjoy :)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Nala_84

Aw, hope you're feeling better, Soap!

And thanks a lot for the pictures, I looked at all of them - they're just great!! Although our trip in November will be the very first one to WDW, it somehow feels as if we've already been there  :lol: Anyways, I hope we won't feel lost, I think WDW feels so huge and complex  :shock:

I'm already looking forward to seeing your pics of EPCOT and Animal Kingdom!! :)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Soap

Quote from: "Nala_84"Aw, hope you're feeling better, Soap!

And thanks a lot for the pictures, I looked at all of them - they're just great!! Although our trip in November will be the very first one to WDW, it somehow feels as if we've already been there  :lol: Anyways, I hope we won't feel lost, I think WDW feels so huge and complex  :shock:

I'm already looking forward to seeing your pics of EPCOT and Animal Kingdom!! :)

Back on track and working again  :)
I will soon post the Epcot and Animal Kingdom pictures!

Yes it's huge, but in my opinion not less magical!
I can only compare it to DLRP, but we just had the time of our lives :D