Disney's Halloween Festival 2009

Started by Anthony, July 16, 2009, 08:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Just wanted to ask if there are gonna be any fireworks on the 31st hallowen party night this year?

Thanks

Rascal-HN

The Disney Villians invade the Mickeys Magical Party...hmm... it could be realy cool, if the right people make this "stuff". They should no "good" characters in the show, only Mickey. No Goofy, no Peter Pan etc. And Maleficent should be the leader of the Magical Party this season and tell Mickey, what a really good party should like to be, if the "bad guys" make not a good party, who does? :) A little bit of Remixed Music (like the 3. Track on the Single Disc) and little bit of Disco light, like the one one on the launch evening...
But  that dream will not come true I guess, it would be really a simple show, more for litte kids than teenagers or "grown ups"  :evil:

Annet

Well that's kinda the point of a 'not so scary Halloweenparty', isn't it?
I'm going there with my brother's kids, they're aged 2 and 6, it's cool for them.

Rascal-HN

Quote from: AnnetWell that's kinda the point of a 'not so scary Halloweenparty', isn't it?

Hello Annet, I not mean the "not so scary Halloweenparty" (this event is more for the kids, you`re absolutly right), I mean the daily show on Central Plaza... and now I see in the first topic, that the villians, who invades the party, are Maleficent, Hook, Cruella, Gaston and Frodo... hey, what about Hades? He is the coolest of the villians and he is not invited at the party? Shame  :shock:

Annet

Oh I'm sorry, I misunderstood. All the "party's" got mixed up in my head.
It would be cool if it was completely in Halloween-style, I agree.
Ah well, I only visit DLRP once a year, so I'm looking forward to it anyway.

Rascal-HN

I saw by Youtube the last year show of the Disney Villian Show on Central Plaza and now I knew, why Hades ist not there and will not be invited at the Mickeys Magical Party Time on Halloween... he has no song! All other characters "perform" there villian song from the movie... but what is with Maleficent? Why she is allowed to be there with no moviesong?
Sometimes I wish I could do this kind of job there   :o

zanderstarz

Quote from: "Rascal-HN"Sometimes I wish I could do this kind of job there   :o
hehehe  :wink:
~ just like we dreamed it ~

dlrpkris

I keep thinking about this Halloween show business. I'm not sure if it's a typo or do they simply mean only the final performance of Its Party Time will be invaded by villains. This is similar to the plans for this Christmas when the final show will be quite different to the daytime version (using stage lighting and the illuminations). Maybe this is what they want to do with Halloween to create more atmosphere - which also gives us less atmos during the day. Ive heard many times that amount of performances Its Party Time gets doesn't give the sense of event Candleabration had... for example.

On s different note, lots of the HalloWishes music would be suitable for a party show - different villains and routines turning up to celebrate. Even the Ursula stuff could her appearing from the trap door on a similar contraption to the Villains Parade a couple of years ago. It'd be foolish not to use some of this high quality Disney music in favour of the already recycled tracks from Villains Showtime. And for the parade... give that one of the many parade tracks that DLP has the use of (from DLP, MK and TDL...). The show is now the main Halloween event in the resort, not the parade so focus and funds should be distributed appropriately
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

dlrpkris

Any news/details of this year's event emerging yet? I might actually be going!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"

Annet

I saw this link on twitter yesterday: @DisneylandNews: Want the 411 on Halloween Time? Sneak preview at http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyl ... LHalloween
But it doesn't show more info than what we already know.

dlrpkris

That's California though? I really wish we could at least have Halloween fireworks on Halloween night. It's not a big thing to ask. Especially if paying extra to enter the park. Actually make that all the party nights. No reason why they couldn't do it!

dlrpkris

I'm loving the first pictures of Halloween this year. Everything seems to be running on the same theme as before, but that Disney gloss has been added. Darker tones and depth in design/colouring however with a friendly Halloween edge...

All by 'BOLT' on Disney Central Plaza:

The Trick or Treat Stage is now more than just a stage, but something that overflows with atmosphere and character. The new Pumpkinmen models are now life-size to match their cousins that walk around... and just oose quality and 'Disney'. This is a massive improvement from the stick-men versions we've had in previous years. Man I'm impressed and excited!

Thoughts?

Soap

Oh men can't wait to go. Counting the days..uhhhh...minutes  :shock:
Looks really fun and surely of disney quality i think.
Thanks for sharing!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

DLP-Photos.com

It looks really good - even better than last year... Way more Disney as you said dlrpkris - I cannot wait to see it in a couple of weeks :)
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Annet

Looks great!!! I can hardly wait till the 26th of october!!!